Total on invoice is wrong

• Thank you received: 0
9 months 3 weeks ago #353255

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7.4
-- Joomla version -- : 4.3.2
-- PHP version -- : 8.0.28

I noticed that the total on some of the invoices is wrong. I have enclosed 3 examples. This one also shows a line with -1 which I do not underatnd. This is a pretty severe problem!

Attachments:
Last edit: 9 months 3 weeks ago by Plantgusto.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13079
9 months 3 weeks ago #353260

Hi,

For the first one: The -1 comes from a plugin adding an additional fee or a tax rate. The screenshot looks strange, but without knowing the details of how you configured your tax rules, your shipping fees, your payment fees, and tax settings in the HikaShop configuration I can't say much more.

For the second one, supposing that the prices are displayed with taxes, then 72.50 + 12 +3.22 = 87.72 so the total is correct.

For the third one: It's the same as the first one. However, Checking both, I can see a pattern:
76.50 + 14 + 5 = 95.50
18.50 + 5 + 1 = 24.50
So assuming the display of the payment fee is wrong and display the fee with the taxes includes the taxes twice, I suppose the payment fees are respectively 5 and 1.
So I suppose the total calculated is probably correct and it's more of a display issue. But again, it's hard to say exactly what should be done without the details of how everything is configured.

9 months 2 weeks ago #353382

Hi Noclas,

thank you for your answer.

I never had these problems before and I did not change tax categories or tax rules. I am not using tax zones.

The occurrence of a -1 with 0 as amount seems very strange to me. This should not occur at all and as I did not change anything it was probably introduced after an update of Hikashop.

For the order 1497, maybe the Paypal amount should be 1 euro instead of 1.15 but there is no tax on that one. And certainly not around 15 eurocent. As we check always the totals(in our own administration) I can tell you also that this did not happened before. It seems to me an error in Hikashop. Totals should always count up from the detail lines.

What do you need to know to solve this?

• Thank you received: 13079
9 months 2 weeks ago #353383

Hi,

There is nothing in HikaShop which adds a 0 amount fee labeled "-1" by itself to the cart. As I said, additional fees are usually added by plugins. Or it could also be a tax rule with the "cumulative tax" setting activated and its tax rate labeled as "-1" and its rate being 0, or maybe it's tax rate being deleted.
An update can't do any of that by itself.

I already told you what I need to know in order to understand the situation. I need to know

the details of how you configured your tax rules, your shipping fees, your payment fees, and tax settings in the HikaShop configuration

Only by understanding the situation can we look at finding a solution.
Maybe the simplest would be for you to provide a backend access to check things out directly ? If so, you can provide the access via our contact form with the URL of this thread as reference:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html

9 months 2 weeks ago #353411

Hi Nicolas,

I dived into order 1497.

I found why this total is wrong. It is caused by an entry that was added manually as a free gift.It also explains the -1 on the other order.

When I change the tax of the free item to 'no tax', the total is right but the strange -1 pops up. See the two screenshots.
Now I changed the tax of the free item back to what it was and the total is right.

Maybe this give you a clue where to look. It is caused by adding free items to the invoice..

Attachments:

8 months 2 weeks ago #354346

I have made copies of the settings you required. But I am pretty sure the problem is also related to adding free items in the back-end to an order

Time to create page: 0.069 seconds