CREATED Order - Stock and more...

• Thank you received: 0
9 months 2 weeks ago #353438

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7.1
-- Joomla version -- : 4.3.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.4

Dear support,
I have more questions about the "Created" status of an order.

1) I understand that a created order should reduce the stock number to avoid overbooking, but I did a test adding a product to the cart and when in the external payment gateway I just closed the window. In this case, the order status remained Created since I did not want to cancel it for this test purpose. Unfortunately, the stock remained the same.
Shouldn't it be reduced and restored in case of cancelled order?

2) Concerning my test, is there a moment when the dead "Created" order will expire and be automatically cancelled?

Kindest regards
Lorenzo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13084
9 months 2 weeks ago #353439

Hi,

The stock can be restored when the order is cancelled.
First, you want to configure the auto cancel order plugin in the Joomla plugins manager so that HikaShop will periodically check the orders to cancel them when they were not paid after a while. You'll also need to make sure your cron task is properly setup.
Then, you also want to check the statuses in the menu System>Order statuses. Because the restoration when the order is cancelled will only happen if the status of the order is changed from a status enabled under the "invoice" column to a status enabled under the "cancelled" column.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.055 seconds