Order Show questions

• Thank you received: 1
9 months 1 week ago #353653

The order show display is very narrow and does not fill up the page width. Please see attached screenshot. Chrome developer tool show that table width is fine, but tbody is narrow. And the style for that is controlled by the Chrome User Agent. Any solution for this

Also how can I show the order id instead of order number in the heading and elsewhere in the frontend?

Thanks

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13078
9 months 1 week ago #353657

Hi,

1. Please provide the URL of the page of an order, with the username and password to be able to access the page so that we can look at the CSS/HTML there. It's likely a problem with the CSS of the template, since no one else has the problem, but it's hard to say more without analyzing directly the situation.
You can provide the access via our contact form:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html

2. You need to set the "order number format" setting in the HikaShop configuration. Use the tag {order_id} and HikaShop will automatically use the order_id as the order number.

• Thank you received: 1
9 months 1 week ago #353700

2. I have been using Hikashop for many years now, and Nicolas you never cease to amaze me with how easily customisable everything is. You have really put in a lot of planning and thought into the design and structure of this application. The order number is working perfectly now :) :) :)

1. The problem with the order view is not due to the template. It is happening with the default Joomla 4 template as well

Even the invoice is squeezed up

Attachments:
Last edit: 9 months 1 week ago by rmalik.

• Thank you received: 13078
9 months 1 week ago #353702

Hi,

2. Thanks ! If you didn't post yet a review for HikaShop on the JED, it would be very appreciated. Every good review helps us.
extensions.joomla.org/extension/hikashop/

1. Based on how your template is built, it's possible there is still some of its CSS loaded on the page, even when using the default template of Joomla.
It could also be another extension's CSS, like a module or a plugin, messing with HikaShop's.
Finally, I don't have the issue on my end with the default template of Joomla, and no one else reported such an issue so far.
So it's highly likely to be something specific to your website.
So again, we'll need you to provide the URL of the page of an order, with the username and password to be able to access the page so that we can look at the CSS/HTML there. Otherwise, we can't check what's wrong.
You can provide the access via our contact form:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html

Last edit: 9 months 1 week ago by nicolas.

Time to create page: 0.080 seconds