6 months 1 week ago #356195

-- HikaShop version -- : 5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 4.40
-- PHP version -- : 8.1.24
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 118.02

Joomla - 4.40
Hikashop 5.00
PHP - 8.1.24
Starting on 10-24-2023 customers could create a request and the request was added to the database. However, only an Order Number was created and there was no Invoice Number created. Emails were created for Order Administration Notification and Order Creation Notification. However, since there was no Invoice Number created, the emails were never sent.

I checked the Hikashop_order table and the order_invoice_id was 0. See the attached screen shot of the table.

When I tried to manually resend the Notification emails, the Order Administration Notification and Order Creation Notification are sent. However there is an Order Number but no invoice number.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13078
6 months 6 days ago #356196

Hi,

The situation is strange even before that.
Normally, HikaShop will create an invoice number for an order when the status of the order goes from "created" to "confirmed", which normally means that the payment has been received by the payment gateway.
I can see that the status of all your orders is "created". So actually, the current situation with the invoice number looks normal to me and the problem is more about why the status is not changed to "confirmed" after the payment ?

Now, what controls the invoice number generation is the "invoice" column under the System>Order statuses. By default only the "confirmed" and "shipped" statuses are enabled under that column. Since the invoice number was generated before, even though the order was created, I suppose this all means that you had the "created" status enabled under that "invoice" column in the past, and you disabled it on the 24th.
So please check that.

• Thank you received: 4
  • Hikamarket Frontedition Hikashop Business
6 months 6 days ago #356203

Whew. Never would have found that one.

I appreciate the response and the answer.

Keep up the great work.

Order Admin Notification came through quickly. Order creation hasn't come through yet. Not unusual. Slow mail service at the Yahoo email address.

Thanks again

Tom

Consider this topic close.

Time to create page: 0.059 seconds