Set order status for free product to "Confirmed"

• Thank you received: 8
  • Hikashop Business
6 months 1 day ago #356323

-- HikaShop version -- : 5
-- Joomla version -- : 4.4.0
-- PHP version -- : 8.1

Hi I wish to set my free product order status directly to "confirmed" how can this be achieved?
currently it gets set to "Created"
Also when i manually change my order to confirmed in the backend and notify the user via email the value of the custom field (item / textarea) does not show in the email:
Order Status / Order Notification and Payment Notification mails have the following line added.
<!--{END:ORDER_FOOTER}-->
</table>
<p>
Your message: {LINEVAR:product.personalmessageitem}
</p>

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13078
6 months 1 day ago #356326

Hi,

If you want free orders to be automatically confirmed, you need to activate the "validate free orders" plugin via the Joomla plugins manager.

Regarding the tag {LINEVAR:product.personalmessageitem}, you're saying that your custom field is of the table "item".
In that case, your tag should be {LINEVAR:item.personalmessageitem}
Also, LINEVAR tags can only be added between {START:PRODUCT_LINE} and {END:PRODUCT_LINE}
You placed it outside these tags, so the system won't be able to display the value.
I would rather recommend to place it after the tag:
{LINEVAR:PRODUCT_DETAILS}
Note also that the system can already display custom item fields in the emails with the email display settings you can see when you edit the custom field via the menu Display>Custom fields. When you activate these email display settings, the custom fields will be displayed by the {LINEVAR:PRODUCT_DETAILS} tag, so in that case you actually don't need to do any email modification.

The following user(s) said Thank You: huwhuw

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.059 seconds