Display only retail prices and add to cart button only for wholesale customers

• Thank you received: 1
  • Hikashop Business
4 months 2 weeks ago #357492

Hi there
I am interested in upgrading my account to Hika Shop business and i i'd like to ask you if its possible the do the follow :
I want to display some retail prices without the button add to cart. So When a user make a registration as wholesale customer, only then to see discount prices (wholsale price) and add to cart button. Is it possible to do this?

Also If the above is done, is it possible others retail price to dipslay the add to cart for retail clients?
In conclusion, we want all prices to be visible, but some have to be added to the cart and some not. In those that have not been added to the cart, only the wholesale customer can buy.

Thanks in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13081
4 months 2 weeks ago #357500

Hi,

Yes.
First, when you edit / crease a price in a product, you have an "access level" setting. With it, you can restrict the price to only users of specific user group(s).
So if you configure only one price restricted to users of the wholesale user group, other users won't be able to see the price.
Instead, they'll see a text "free" which you can customize with a translation override ( www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify ).
Then, if you have the "display add to cart button for free products" setting turned off, the add to cart button will only be available if the price is displayed to the customer, so only users from the wholesale user group will be able to purchase the product.
Finally, if you want to display the retail price on the product page regardless of all this, you can enter it in the "retail price" setting of the product.

• Hikashop Business
4 months 2 weeks ago #357526

Hi thank you!
Is done, only one question about this topic.
How to display the retail price in product listing ?
thanks!

• Hikashop Business
4 months 2 weeks ago #357529

I think i found the solution.
I remove the below line from display-> products->listing_products and it works!
& hikaInput::get()->getCmd('layout') == 'show' && $this->params->get('from_module','') == ''

is it ok that or i need to do something else ?
Thanks

Last edit: 4 months 2 weeks ago by oxygenvisual.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas

• Thank you received: 13081
4 months 2 weeks ago #357533

Hi,

It's ok like that, yes.

The following user(s) said Thank You: oxygenvisual

Time to create page: 0.062 seconds