no redirect from Worldpay payment page?

• Thank you received: 0
7 years 9 months ago #245687

Hi

I am trying to figure our how to get the WorlPay payment page to refresh and return to a success page on my website.

Within the configuration of Worldpay admin there is this: screencast.com/t/cjxXfOA178g
In return URL I have inserted

mywebsite.com/2016development/index.php?...w&order_id={order_id }

I found this URL format on another post, and obviously changed the URL to match my development site URL.

I made a couple of test payments as we are using Worldpay test payment process, and I was not returned to a 'success' page.

Is my presumption wrong about this field and it is a not the field for return Success URL?

And from the testing cancel, the customers are not redirected to the Cancel page either, at the moment that is set to the homepage.

So I am a bit confused, as to what should go into these two fields or should I be looking some where else to redirect customers on success or cancelled option?

Many thanks inadvance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13083
7 years 9 months ago #245710

Hi,

After the payment on WorldPay's payment page, the customer is redirected back to the website to the payment notification URL of the WorldPay plugin:
index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=checkout&task=notify¬if_payment=bf_rbsbusinessgateway
This calls the WorldPay payment plugin which checks that the notification is valid, confirms the order and then redirect the customer to the return or cancel URL based on whether the payment was successful or not.

Also, make sure that you enter <WPDISPLAY ITEM=MC_callback> in the call back URL setting of your WorldPay merchant account.

• Thank you received: 0
7 years 9 months ago #245793

Hi

Thanks it was the <WPDISPLAY ITEM=MC_callback> that was missing from the Worldpay settings.

The Cancel or Return URL didn't seem to work whatever was inserted, so left blank

All working now so no worries

Time to create page: 0.055 seconds