After Payment Return URL

• Thank you received: 9
6 years 10 months ago #271968

-- url of the page with the problem -- : navlife.com.au/checkout/after_end/ordert...su98j/status-SUCCESS
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome

How do I redirrect the customer back to the cart to finalise the order. I have a Afterpay plugin but it redirects back to the available carts and doesn't confirm the order?
Please HELP

I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
6 years 10 months ago #271978

Hi,

I don't know how your payment plugin was made as it wasn't developed by us. In fact we didn't even know it existed as we don't list it on our documentation. Where did you get it ?
Anyways, normally, in payment plugins, there is a "return URL" parameter where you can configure where you want the customers to be redirected to after the payment. If it's not in the plugin you're using, it would require modifying the plugin.

6 years 10 months ago #272037

I had my developer build it for me but when you go through and get a success Hikashop does not update the order status from created to confirmed and for some reason Afterpay don't get the notification at their end but this could possibly be an issue at their end. I can send you the plugin if you like. I have spent AU$675 on this plugin now and starting to get frustrated with it. I can also send you links to the API from Afterpay. Afterpay is becoming very popular in the Australian market and I know it has been asked for within these forums a number of times.

I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.

6 years 10 months ago #272046

Hi,

We can have a look, but normally that's the responsability of the developer who developed the plugin if the plugin doesn't work properly. Did you try reaching him ? He would better be able to help. We don't even have the integration documentation of afterpay so it's going to be difficult to help you.

6 years 10 months ago #272124

Yeah well I saked my developer because of his attitude saying there is nothing wrong with his work and refused to look into it any further so now I am stuck and out of pocket $675 with nothing to show for.

Afterpay API: docs.afterpay.com.au/merchant-api-v1.html

This browser does not support PDFs. Please download the PDF to view it: Download PDF

File Attachment:

File Name: afterpay.zip
File Size:9 KB

Attachments:

6 years 10 months ago #272136

Hi,

From what I can see the plugin is only developed half way through.
Your developer only implemented the redirection from your website to the payment gateway, but didn't handle the return from the payment gateway to your website.
So that's why the orders are not being confirmed.

Reading the documentation there, the redirectConfirmUrl parameter should contain the notification URL of the payment plugin, not the return URL of HikaShop, and then the onPaymentNotification function should be completely rewritten to send a cURL request to the payment gateway to make sure that the payment is valid and then change the status of the order and finally redirect the customer to the return URL.

Unfortunately, that's not something we can help with as part of this forum support. That requires proper development and testing and can't be done with just one or two copy/paste of a few lines of code.

You'll have to find a developer to finish the job. The instructions I gave above plus the code you already have and the documentation link of AfterPay should be enough to do that for almost any PHP developer.

6 years 10 months ago #272150

Thank you for your reply Nicholas. I am not happy with the overall outcome or my experience with this but I don't think I am prepared to throw more money at it. I have to weigh up my options here and it may just be less time consuming and more cost effective to find a cart extension which supports this then.

Not blaming Hikashop but I have to get something up and running and I am losing money in my businesses. At least I know now I was ripped off by my developer and there is not much I can do about that.

• Thank you received: 4004
6 years 10 months ago #272151

Hello,

HikaShop already contains more than 60 free payment plugin ; and more than 100 available payment plugin with the third party developers.
Since some time, the development team is focus on the core feature and not on the creation of new plugins.

We are sorry for the issues with your developer and what I was able to see, that developer is specialized with Virtuemart.
But we do have a list of HikaShop partners, people who are really working with HikaShop, who participate in the forum, etc.
www.hikashop.com/home/our-partners.html

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

6 years 10 months ago #272280

Ok I have some success but now I have an error at the end where there should be a return to cart url. I have the following

navlife.com.au/index.php?option=com_hika...740m9o9k1sbcueiv91nl

And it returns and error:

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near ') AND user_cms_id != 0' at line 1

6 years 10 months ago #272288

Hi,

Looking at the code, it seems that it might be linking to a mass action that is configured to change user groups.
Try changing the line:

$user_ids[] = $element->order_user_id;
to:
$user_ids[] = (int)$element->order_user_id;
in the file plugins/hikashop/massaction_order/massaction_order.php
That should fix that error. Otherwise, try deactivating the mass actions you have and see if that helps.

The following user(s) said Thank You: olstadesigns

6 years 10 months ago #272354

Thanks Nicholas that worked B)

• Thank you received: 0
6 years 5 months ago #281813

Sorry to bring up an old topic but Olsta if you have the plugin sorted and working, have you thought about turning it into a sellable plugin on here and try to re-coop the costs of development?

I have seen plenty of people looking for a working afterpay plugin, myself included!

6 years 5 months ago #281814

I am happy to have a look at this. Let me discuss it with my developer tonight to see if this is possible. I believe it may be in plugin form already. I also have a TNT Shipping plugin, Square Up plugin and ZipMoney plugin as well as Display>View module for Afterpay and ZipMoney

I will get back to you with a reply in the coming days

Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by olstadesigns.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas, kurtm

6 years 5 months ago #281820

Hi,

We'll also be happy to add links to them from our side so that people can easily find them. So don't hesitate providing the links so that we can add them, whatever you choose to do with them (sell, provide for free, etc).

The following user(s) said Thank You: olstadesigns

• Thank you received: 0
6 years 4 months ago #283190

Hey Olsta, any word on this please? Definitely keen to get afterpay sorted on my hikashop site especially with Christmas coming up soon!

Time to create page: 0.088 seconds