Wechat Payment API Document - EN version

• Thank you received: 2
6 years 9 months ago #274393

-- HikaShop version -- : 3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5

hi,

I have found the whole wechat payment api document for you.

1-4 for WEB payment.

Hope this helps.

File Attachment:

File Name: wechatpay_...art1.zip
File Size:1,564 KB

File Attachment:

File Name: wechatpay_...art2.zip
File Size:2,038 KB

File Attachment:

File Name: H5PaymentA...7-21.zip
File Size:1,371 KB

Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by iaiai.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1778
6 years 9 months ago #274411

Hello,

Thank you for providing us with these documentation, we can eventually ad that payment plugin on our Todo list.
Note that if you want to be developed fast, you can also contact one of our partner via :
www.hikashop.com/home/our-partners.html

The following user(s) said Thank You: iaiai

6 years 5 months ago #281319

Hi,

I have made a wechat payment plug-in based on official demo document, it includes 2 payment type, JSAPI and NATIVE.

The payment type, JSAPI, that can only be used inner wechat app.
And the type of Native (Scan a QR with wehcat app) can be used when a customer complete payment on PC.

You can test the demo of payment if you have installed wechat app on your mobile phone. paysdk.weixin.qq.com
For JSAPI payment, you must open the link on wechat app with the MicroMessenger browser.

Now, it still have some issues when I tested it.

Native payment can be done successfully, but callback notification can not run correctly.

JSAPI payment can not run correctly, it can only obtain a redirect code, can not obtain the user's openID and submit the order data to WeChat server for unified order operation (see admin.wechat.com/wiki/index.php?title=User_Profile_via_Web ).

OpenID is only needed for JSAPI payment but not for Native payment.

Callback notification process is the same for them.

When I test on PC with the NATIVE payment, I will not see a QR code to complete payment.
Because the function of GetPayUrl can't get parameter value of AppID and Key, unless use hard code in lib files.

I think that if wechat pay functions are written into the same class (plgHikashoppaymentWechatpay), it may be simple and running correctly.

But, maybe it's better to use the official demo libs.

So, can anyone give me some ideas?

I hope it's helpful to develop this plugin and add a new payment method for Hikashop, which is the best E-Commerce component with Joomla.

Here is the wechat official website (EN) pay.weixin.qq.com/wechatpay_guide/help_docs.shtml

Attachment is my FULL wechat payment plug-in files.

File Attachment:

File Name: wechatpay.zip
File Size:49 KB

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 612
6 years 5 months ago #281401

Hello,

From what we know hard to tell you what is lacking, in order to process your test don't forget to use the log .
The idea is to process step by step in order to see sent elements and received from Payment servers.
In your plugin this kind of code will sent in the log :

$this->writeToLog("1° elements sent to Payment server :\r\n\r\n" . print_r($myElements,true) . "\r\n Recieved elements from payment servers :\r\n". print_r($ElementsPayment,true));

The other point is do you have contact with Wechat Payment support ? Or maybe you have in your merchant account a dashboard where you can see communication between your website and payment servers ?...

And finally, when we develop new payment plugin, we use most often the provided official libs from payment support, after having obviously a little adapted.
Hope this will help you.

Regards

Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by Philip.
The following user(s) said Thank You: iaiai

6 years 5 months ago #282298

Hi,

Now it works well both in Jsapi and Native type.

If anyone need wechatpay, Pls give me your email.

:cheer:

The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas, zlgtz

• Thank you received: 3
5 years 4 months ago #301689

iaiai wrote: Hi,

Now it works well both in Jsapi and Native type.

If anyone need wechatpay, Pls give me your email.

:cheer:

Hi Sir. Could You give me a try About wechat payment plugin?My email is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. Many thanks!

Time to create page: 0.085 seconds