is it possible use multi payment method.

• Thank you received: 7
1 week 4 days ago #360489

hi.
Is it possible use multi payment method as i describe in the following.
i have 3 different payment method instance A , B , C . i want use payment method A as a default payment for hikashop. use B for one vendor. and important of all use C for vendor who has not set in that.
In fact, I want to use C for vendor products that are not assigned to a specific payment method, and use method A for normal site products that are not related to any vendor. It is obvious that I select a desired vendor in the B settings and with this method I can assign payment method B vendor to all the products under that vendor B, which is not a problem in this field. The main problem is that in the way it was said, is C usable?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
1 week 3 days ago #360497

Hello,

Yes, once you have HikaMarket installed, you will find new settings for you payment methods in your HikaShop backend.
These settings allows you to assign a payment method to a specific vendor or to a group of vendors.

Only payment methods of the vendors are available during the checkout.
If payment methods don't have restriction, they will be available for every vendors ; except if you use the corresponding HikaMarket Setting : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...onfig_market_general

Please note that you'll need to limit the number of the vendors in the cart to 1 ; but you still need to use the "market mode" called "store paid directly" since you'll be able to override that setting directly in the payment method settings.
So, only when specific vendor payment are used, HikaMarket will know that the vendor is being paid directly and that the vendor will have to pay you back your fees.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Thank you received: 7
1 week 3 days ago #360513

1-How do I assign a payment method to a group of vendors in the following link?

https://demo.hikashop.com/administrator/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=plugins&plugin_type=payment&task=edit&name=paypal&subtask=payment_edit&payment_id=4

2-is it possible create group of vendors? i can't see such setting.

3-I will explain my need a little more simply:
I have three payment methods in Hikashop.
I have not assigned payment method 1 to any vendor.
I have assigned payment method 2 to vendor A.
Payment method 3, like 1, I have not assigned to any vendor.
I want to implement this scenario:
If the user wants to buy the normal Hikashop product that is not assigned to any vendor, payment method 1 should be applied.
If the user wants to buy the product related to vendor A, payment method 2 should be applied.
If the user wants to buy the product related to vendor B, payment method 3 should be applied. My problem is exactly in this third part. Vendor B has a product but no payment method is set for him.

Last edit: 1 week 3 days ago by sadaf3d.

• Thank you received: 4004
1 week 2 days ago #360525

Hello,

1 - Sorry, the "Vendor group" is implemented for the Shipping methods but is not available for Payment methods since a payment method is more "private" since it allows to send money to a specific account (and specific credentials).

2 - Vendor groups are Joomla groups.
You can assign a vendor to a group, in the tab with the ACL.
It was first used to simplify the ACL configuration, but it can also be used for shipping method assignation (but sorry, I was mistaken with the payment methods).

3 - Payment without a vendor assignation will be displayed for any vendor or only your store depending on the setting "Show only vendor payments".
In your scenario, "Payment method 1" and "Payment method 3" are not assigned to a vendor ; thus they will have the same behavior in HikaMarket : be displayed to your store (or to every vendor if you do not have the mentioned setting).
If you want to show "Payment method 3" for "Vendor B", you have to edit that payment method and modify the "Vendor Options > Vendor" setting.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Time to create page: 0.060 seconds