Need to use Hikashop for invoice terms

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 7 months ago #25311

I have a client that I am building a Hikashop site for. This client needs to collate stock from a wide geographic area upon receipt of an order. This means that taking payment at the point of sale (i.e. online payment) is not viable. He would like the system to create an order that is sent to him so that he can start dialog with the customer. Once he and the customer have agreed all product pricing and shipping arrangements he will continue the order "offline".

Further to this my setup so far seems to get stuck at the billing/shipping address level and doesn't display any payment methods (even though I have defined check, bank transfer and COD for the purposes of testing. The product I am testing on has a weight and a value. What have I missed out?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
12 years 7 months ago #25317

Usually, you would just remove the payment_ view from the "checkout workflow" option of the config to remove the payment so that you can complete the order with the client after the checkout is complete. That would also remove the payment methods problem not displaying.

If the payment methods are not displaying it means that it comes from one of these problems:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...ins-listing.html#faq

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 7 months ago #25660

Also try the plugin "Hikashop Orders Automatic Cancel Plugin"? It makes the stock of products in the order "released".

CCENT

Time to create page: 0.067 seconds