"view x items per page" link

• Thank you received: 0
10 years 1 month ago #142352

Hi,

On category listing pages in hikashop (index.php?option=com_hikashop&view=category&layout=listing&Itemid=156) how can i put a "view 25/50/100 items per page" link that say when 25 is clicked, only 25 products will display and then the pagination links will display below. Is this functionality even possible out of the box and if so how can i do it?

Thanks in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 403
10 years 1 month ago #142424

Hi there,

So I guess you already have displayed the dropdown on the front end right?
However if you want to to display specific values (like 25/50/100) there is no simple way to do it.
You will have to change the code of the pagination helper which means it will be erased at every update.
To do so, you can take a look at the function getListFooter in administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/pagination.php

• Thank you received: 2
6 years 3 weeks ago #289141

Found this while searching the forum in case someone had already asked the question I have. Given time has passed since this was answered, does this answer still apply or is there now a way to do this?

• Thank you received: 13035
6 years 3 weeks ago #289151

Hi,

If you want links to be able to change the number of elements per page, instead of the default dropdown that is already displayed by the pagination system, then yes, as Eliot said, you need to change the code of the pagination.
Note however that you can now do it as a pagination override in your template to not loose your changes.
Here is a basic example:
www.ostraining.com/blog/joomla/page-break-viral/

Time to create page: 0.067 seconds