- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 0
Blank popup when trying to add files to product
- fernando.alh
-
Topic Author
- Offline
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.13
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome 39.0.2171.95 m
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Blank
Hi There!
I got a new problem, I'm trying to add a file to a product specifying the download url, so I fill the name and download url, and when I click 'OK' the popup windows becomes blank, only with the tittle 'add'.
When I close that popup, occurs that nothing have been added.
I think I have nice settings because it was working before updating Hikashop, I have old items with the download links working fine, but the problem is now, trying to add new links to the products.
Do you have any idea to what can be happening?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
If you got a blank page, the best is to check your PHP error log in order to look for fatal errors.
You can also activate the display of PHP errors in your joomla website.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- fernando.alh
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 0
Help me please
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Do you have uppercases in your url, or in the live_site param url ?
If it is, please download again HikaShop 2.3.5 from our website and install it over the current install.
A fix has just been commit for that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- fernando.alh
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 0
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please edit the file "administrator/components/com_hikashop/controllers/product.php" and replace
So, you will have to specify a real url, like " www.example.com " and not just " www.example.com ".
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- fernando.alh
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 0
HikaShop rules!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- MichaelTunnell
-
- Offline
- Designer, Developer, Writer, Linux Enthusiast.
Personal: michaeltunnell.com
Business: visuex.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I've got the same problem here:
Hikashop business 2.4
Joomla 3.4.1
The code is almost the same you posted.
Dreamlord Press
www.dreamlordpress.it
Roleplaying Games in the new era
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Is it possible to know what you entered in the textbox before having your white popup ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
"Mondi di Fate vol.1" as both name and description.
I also tried with filenames/paths of files already in use in older products, when the association worked, without success.
Thank you.
Dreamlord Press
www.dreamlordpress.it
Roleplaying Games in the new era
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I see that you have HikaMarket ; are you right talking about the issue in the HikaShop backend ?
If so, I will recommend you to re-download HikaShop 2.4.0 ; we updated the patch and we also added some messages when the file is refused.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
That completely solved the problem! Now the file is accepted!
Dreamlord Press
www.dreamlordpress.it
Roleplaying Games in the new era
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- fernando.alh
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 0
I have the same problem. Sometimes it gives simply a blank popup and other times I get Internal Server Error. I tried to to update the section in product.php as you described but then all the administration area get an Internal Server Error. So I guess it used to work with the Hikashop version made for that moment and now is different version.
Help me please
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Can you please re-provide an example of what you're doing to get the blank popup or the internal server error ?
If you have an "internal server error" ; you might have some information in your PHP error log or in your web-server error log.
Having the error message will help us.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- fernando.alh
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- fernando.alh
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 0
I attached a screenshot of the error.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- fernando.alh
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 0
When I try to upload a image for the product cover, it works fine. And if the product had a previous file added I can modify it but the problem is when trying to create a new file.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Without a real error message it's hard to say anything and these warning and notice messages are not linked to the issue.
Could you backup and restore your website on another server (maybe on a local wamp or mamp server) and try there ?
Maybe you'll get a proper error message.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.