How to generate Open Graph parameters?

• Thank you received: 13071
4 months 3 weeks ago #357148

Hi,

I can see the debugger says that it doesn't find the OpenGraph tags at all on your headers.
However, if I look at the HTML of the page, I can see them.
Also, I can see that you have the URL www.bellaidea.eu/catalogo in the "canonical URL" setting of the product.
And I can see that the image it finds for your product is not an image found on the URL of the product, however, it is the first product image on the page www.bellaidea.eu/catalogo
Also, the canonical URL is supposed to be the main URL you want to be indexed for your product. But here, you specified the main URL of the shop for this. I don't think it's a good idea to do that.
And I think that's why the debugger doesn't find the Open Graph tags as it's looking for them in the canonical URL, and not on the actual URL of the product.
So I would recommend fixing the canonical URL of your product, first and foremost.

Regarding the snippets, the plugin actually removes all the major ones like

{loadmodule} {loadposition} {slider} {tab} {modal} etc
I can see that you're using another type of content plugin which uses snippets with the format
[[...]]
which are indeed not taken into account by the plugin.
Which content plugin are you using there ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 5
  • Hikashop Business
4 months 3 weeks ago #357195

Hi Nicolas,
please forget my last request. There was a problem with canonical urls generation on some pages.
Sorry.
Thank you very much.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.057 seconds