Entry of price reference to the MQ

• Thank you received: 0
6 years 4 months ago #284175

Volevo sapere solo nella versione Business si può personalizzare il riferimento del prezzo dell'articolo? E' possibile vedere un'anteprima del video o immagine dei campi personalizzabili oppure la modalità? Ho provato tempo fa nella versione standard ma inserivo l'etichetta MQ ma nel selettore delle quantità non compariva.
Esiste anche un metodo gratuito agendo sul codice e le traduzioni o non si può fare usando la versione start.
Grazie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 4 months ago #284185
Attachments:

• Thank you received: 13071
6 years 4 months ago #284179

Hi,

I'm sorry but we don't speak Italian and I'm not sure what you mean with the Google Translation.
Please try writing in English.

6 years 4 months ago #284234

I wanted to know only in the Business version can you customize the reference of the item price? Is it possible to see a preview of the video or image of the customizable fields or the mode? I tried long ago in the standard version but I inserted the MQ label but in the quantity selector it did not appear.
There is also a free method using the code and translations or you can not do it using the start version.
Thank you

• Thank you received: 13071
6 years 4 months ago #284255

Hi,

What do you mean by "the reference of the item price" ?
And how do you want to customize precisely in the price display ?
What is a "MQ" label ?
If you want to try out custom fields, you can do that on our demo website: demo.hikashop.com/administrator
You have access to both the front and the backend so you can create custom fields and test them out on the frontend.

Time to create page: 0.067 seconds