Hikashop Price Based on Country

• Thank you received: 9
  • Hikashop Business Hikashop Essential
5 years 11 months ago #292665

Hi,
I use Hikashop for years and I love it. Using Hikashop Business and starter for several clients.

But for a new client I need to make a shop where prices are presented on basis of the origin of the visitor, So an American will get a price in $, but that price is not calculated by the price for a Dutchman in €, but it will be a complete different price because of a lot of things. So NO conversion but set prices by region/countries.

I know there is a plugin for Woocommerce, Woocommerce Price Based on Country.

But I love Joomla & Hikashop and want to know if I can achieve this with them. I searched a lot but can't find the answer. Would hate to go to WP for this project, as you all can understand why ;)

I'll keep on trying!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
5 years 11 months ago #292681

Hi,

Sure, it's quite easy to do. You don't even need anything else if you have HikaShop Business.
In each product, you can configure several prices, each one with a different currency.
Then, you can activate the HikaShop currency switcher module via the Joomla modules manager, so that your customers can select their currency.
And / or, you can also set the default currency of the customers based on their IP address when they access your website with the geolocation plugin of HikaShop:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/7...hop-geolocation.html

The following user(s) said Thank You: gasoline

5 years 11 months ago #292689

nicolas wrote: Hi,

Sure, it's quite easy to do. You don't even need anything else if you have HikaShop Business.
In each product, you can configure several prices, each one with a different currency.
Then, you can activate the HikaShop currency switcher module via the Joomla modules manager, so that your customers can select their currency.
And / or, you can also set the default currency of the customers based on their IP address when they access your website with the geolocation plugin of HikaShop:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/7...hop-geolocation.html

Hi Nicolas,
That's very clear ;). Did overlook that. Gonna test this, looks like a really good suggestion.
Thanks.

I'll keep on trying!

5 years 8 months ago #297013

I'm almost finished with the site but when I visite the site via a VPN with USA IP I don't get the Dollars but still the Euros prices.

Do I overlook something? It shows the prices EXcluding vat in Euro's for US and INcluding vat in Euro's when I visite from Netherlands

Doesn't mather if I click both or only one option with IP check. Or click yes or no at the bottom[/strike]

EDIT
I got it working. I had to restart browser. Sorry.

I'll keep on trying!
Attachments:
Last edit: 5 years 8 months ago by gasoline.

Time to create page: 0.073 seconds