product icons and all have changed

• Thank you received: 1
  • Hikaserial Subscription Hikashop Business
5 years 7 months ago #297552

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.5.1

Hello, we did the Update from 2.6 to 3.5.1

now all icons of the shop have changed, the product it self doesn't look as well more how it should be.

where i can change it back ?

greetings

Attachments:
Last edit: 5 years 7 months ago by Lilithay. Reason: Have added categorie options

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
5 years 7 months ago #297556

5 years 7 months ago #297591

so what i need to do ?

i am not a programmer :/

5 years 7 months ago #297597

Have fixed the one Column thing, BUT, still are the pictures on the left and not more in the center.

And how to make Images from the preview (examples).. smaller... how it was before

Have added Screenshots Test5 is pictures are not more in the center, Test6 should show small icons for the image....

why all things changed when it was that nice... After Updatiung Joomla there was no issue after updating hikashop, couple things changed, god bless its not that much like expected.

As well the My Account completely destroyed :(

See Test7.png

Attachments:
Last edit: 5 years 7 months ago by Lilithay.

• Thank you received: 611
5 years 7 months ago #297602

Hello,

Can you provide an Url link to process some test ?
With new HikaShop version lots of change things and so the css have to adapt to these changes, maybe your template leads to this too ?
For check this last point, try to process some test with the default template (like ProtoStar)

Awaiting news from you.

Regards

Last edit: 5 years 7 months ago by Philip.

5 years 7 months ago #297638

Sure! i did it allready on the first ppost hidden

www.kkspshop.com/us/products/paint-gel/art-gel.html
to see the small icons (preview) pictures just click on the product they are now HUGE....

as a example!

and well My Account things, those are seen able if you login!

My theme it self isnt the fault, on the first problem 1 column i had to remove a CSS line.

Please Help :(

I

Last edit: 5 years 7 months ago by Lilithay. Reason: Added some text

5 years 7 months ago #297642

Hello,

1) Your template add a wrong command :

Your template add a width command that mess up the text-align: center, remove this specific command.

2) You have create a frontend_default custom, it seems that lots of command are lacking, and especially for the user account page, see what happen when I use the classic default frontend file on your account page:

I suggest you use your custom command css in addition in the the frontend_default.css file OR take the required css command from the frontend_default.css to add it to your custom css file, as you prefer.

Regards

5 years 7 months ago #297672

Thanks a lot, and where do i remove or edit this things ?

Why does my Template add this things ? And previously it was working perfect with the old Hikashop Version, it messed up after the update of Hikashop :( (Same Template, Version).

2.) How to fix that now ? Our Webdesigner, stopped working on Websites and i stand there now alone with that problem, problem is, that the shop is highly needed. On 2. what should i now do ?//Edit Fixed My Account by removing the Bootstrap command, no idea if it was a must but worked.

//Edit 9.7.2018 8:27AM

I have seen Product images seems to be Centered again for some reason, i dont know why, i havent changed anything.

But 2 things, then it would be almost great again.

1. Those pictures on my screenshot should be aligned to the left (big Picture and Small previous Pictures
2. My Account , how can i now solve this without knowledge of CSS and programming, like i mentioned it, that did our webmaster but he gave up his profession and now i stand alone :(
3. Found out if i turn off the Bootstrap things on the Theme CSS, it almost looks like how it should be. //removed the bootstrap code and it looks fine.

Attachments:

5 years 7 months ago #297677

Hello,

You can try to select the default frontend file, here :

But I doubt this will be enough, and as this will remove maybe some custom css (made by your designer ?), and so I think you may have to contact one of partner .

The other advice I can give you is to contact your Template support in order to correct some points that have change with new HikaShop versions.
We try to keep continuity but unfortunately sometime it isn't sometime possible...

Regards

5 years 7 months ago #297697

Like i said i have fixed the My Account section it was the bootstrap... from my theme template.

I just need to fix the positioning of the Produ Image and preview pictures to the left... and the price... to the right top.

like it is here...

www.kkspshop.com/us/products/paint-gel/art-gel/black.html

check here how it is right now...

Dont get how 1 Update can destroy a lot :(

Previous Version was ok, with the previous Joomla Version, no problem at all with the template.

Attachments:

5 years 7 months ago #297725

Hello,

And that's why go back to a default frontend can help you to understand what are missing and add it to your custom frontend file.
As said earlier, your frontend have customization, and so sometime some css command are missing, and other have to be remove.

Regards

5 years 7 months ago #297774

Ah okay, means cause the designer did it, I need now, to see the normal file.... check it and fix it.
Why can’t here someone help me?

Wow, for that I have paid the update, wished I never did the update..... and paid 99,-
I mean it’s not my fault that the code changed.... it was for 2 years almost perfect even with small updates, from Joomla and HikaShop.
Now the major update destroyed our shop system.... which is for us a money income and I my self as a photographer should now look what is changed and remove/ add code lines....

And the support answers take like 2-3 days to answer....

Thanks a bunch.

5 years 7 months ago #297777

Hello,

To be more precise, the support take 2 or maybe 3 days because we don't work the week end sorry for this, but some of our oldest customers know that sometimes when it's possible we try to help even while the week end.

In order to don't have a misunderstood, the forum and help around HikaShop setting & configuration, the point isn't that we don't want to help, the point is that the root issue come from some customization.
If we start to help everyone on their customization this will spend too much time for other subject and most often be able to understand work of other people can be really difficult, sorry for this return, that's why the support don't include customization help we can only guide and suggest solutions.

Note that of course we try to keep continuity but sometimes the technical limits leads to modifications, that's why we often advice before update HikaShop (or Joomla or else) to do it on a clone of your website to process tests.

If you have some save of your website before the update, this can be a good way to solve the business issue, the other things you can try is to Contact us form in order to ask the HikaShop version you used to have before the update.
Then, you will have time to create a clone and test update on it.

Hope you will succeed to progress on this subject.

Regards

5 years 7 months ago #297820

i know you try your best, but this doesnt help me.

Webhoster doesnt have a downgrade... and i have paid 99,- for a crash in our Business!
Wow...

Even when i would downgrade it, i have lost 99,- from you....

So i am lost in this case.. surely i could use the default.. but then ALL is changed... and i am not a programmer who can see the problem and solve it by my own.

However i have lost 99,- for a kind a Bullshit.. cause the shop is destroyed!

Dunno if i should recommend this shop someone, i wont..

Cause here i dont get help as a normal user, just a suggestion... while in meanwhile our customers... are fucked up :(
And for that i have paid 99,-

(sorry for the strong words) but yeah, i cant help me and the buisiness.... and the hoster as well not... so i am lost!
and lost 99,-

5 years 7 months ago #297836

Hello,

If you follow my advice, you don't have lost your money :
1°) Go back to the previous HikaShop version => will fix your production website for the time being
We'll be happy to provide the old version install package if you request it through our contact form with a link to this thread: Contact us
2°) Create a clone of the website to test the update with last HikaShop version
3°) Then try to move your custom on this clone with our advice to fix the different issues without having your live website impacted
4°) When everything is good and tested on the clone and you know what needs to be done, you can proceed on the update of the live website and do the modifications so that it works ok on the live website.

The issues you have are because your shop was heavily customized by your template or your web designer. Also, HikaShop 3 is a major release with a lot of things changed in the frontend. The more customization was made based on HikaShop 2, the more issues can arrise and it also depends on how the customization was made. With modifications done properly you wouldn't have had all these issues. Unfortunately, we can't avoid that.

That's why we guide you to get root issue and help you to adapt your customization on new version but this job is up to you or your web designer.Our support is to answer your questions regarding the use of HikaShop and fixing bugs in HikaShop. It doesn't include customization of the display or support of such customization we didn't do. If the customization came from your template, you should check with your template provider. Maybe they have released a new version of the template you would have to also update ?

Regards

5 years 7 months ago #297864

Hello,

have tried now some default things....

It change a bit the look of our Shop but we would agree in that.
But what is never changed, even on default settings is the positioning of the FB Like Button :)

See Screenshot or www.kkspshop.com/us/products/brushes/one-stroke-brush.html

We will lose some designs, but i have figured out which files are they....

Some Custom.css of the Theme, but its very less code)...
And the Hikashop, custom CSS... so ill need to copy all files... and copy and paste... as long i see where is the real problem :)

But if we could fix this FB icon aligned to the rest of the social icons, it will be a OKAY from me, i need just to adjust those files.
Template is u2d, joomla too and hikashop i bought it, but i dont get why...

Have more trouble then i get from the paid shop.. (update).

Have also seen on the default one the hover effect over products dont work...

Attachments:

5 years 7 months ago #297878

Hello,

For your Facebook button you have to lock the height with this kind of code :

.facebook_class_button iframe {
height: 20px;
}

For the hover, proceed in the same way, but take care of the selector on 2 levels :

.product_page_class .div_product_class:hover {
// your command css
}

You can find more details about hover possibilities, in this Css references .

Regards

Time to create page: 0.094 seconds