Displaying Content

• Thank you received: 0
5 years 7 months ago #297788

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.12
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Displaying content

On this page you see a large water image and just below it text. That text is what I need to edit and change. Per the attached screen shot Hikashop only shows me the water image. The form itself is being generated by Breezing Forms but Breezing Forms has nothing to do with the image and the content under it. I've looked all over the Joomla admin and no where can I find the wording under the water image and its not in the Hikashop admin that I can see. Any idea or suggestion would be helpful.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
5 years 7 months ago #297791

Hi,

If you check the HTML of that page, all the classes of the HTML tags are prefixed with bf:
monosnap.com/file/FUpSrZbCobZMXYfwRLc3iZP6ZCBVUo
So to me it looks like the image and the text are displayed by breezing form.
I didn't see any HTML which looks like HTML HikaShop would display so these elements are not displayed by HikaShop.

• Thank you received: 0
5 years 7 months ago #297833

Did you look at the screen shot I sent you? It clearly shows the water image that is on this page - www.radata.com/water/well-water-testing
The screen shot I sent you is from Hikashop.
As for the form itself, that is a Breezing Form. See the attached file.
The water image is not coming from Breezing Forms, its coming from Hikashop,
The question is, is where is the text coming from right under the image? Its not in Breezing Forms and its not in Hikashop that I can see.

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 13069
5 years 7 months ago #297843

Hi,

I did look at it. But I don't see why the image (or a copy of it) used in a product of HikaShop would mean that HikaShop would be related to the display of the image on that page.
It could be that the image is a duplicate of the one you're looking at on your link in the frontend.
And even if it is the same, it just mean that you selected that image when creating the product, or that when that form page was created, you used the image that was uploaded by HikaShop.
In either case, it doesn't mean that HikaShop is related to the image being displayed on that page.
Also, the HTML around the image on your page indicates that it is being displayed by breezing form as all the tag classes are prefixed with "bf" as you can see on my screenshot, which is further proof that HikaShop is not involved here but breezing form is.
So I don't see why you're contacting us as we won't be able to help you.
I think you need to check with the support of breezing form as we don't know how that image and that text are displayed on your link, and we don't know how breezing form works, however, the classes in the HTML indicates that they are being displayed by breezing form, one way or another.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Scott2451

Time to create page: 0.076 seconds