No products are displaying after PHP upgrade

• Thank you received: 1
5 years 6 months ago #298691

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.12
-- PHP version -- : 7.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome Version 69.0.3497.100 (Official Build) (64-bit)
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error message

I had to upgrade my PHP version from 5 to 7.2. After the upgrade none of my products will display in the frontend. I get a Http error 500 in the backend when trying to edit a product.

I have no idea where to start looking. Any help will be appreciated.

After turning on debug mode in Joomla I get these error messages when trying to display a product.

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/yourehom/public_html/plugins/arkevents/autostylesheetfilter/autostylesheetfilter.php on line 50

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/yourehom/public_html/plugins/arkevents/autocssfilter/autocssfilter.php on line 46

Last edit: 5 years 6 months ago by allanb.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
5 years 6 months ago #298692

Hi,

First, your version of HikaShop is probably not 4.0.0, since your subscription expired a while ago.
So you're using an old version of HikaShop, which wasn't made to support PHP 7.2 as PHP 7.2 wasn't released yet at the time we worked on the release of HikaShop you're using.
So it's normal you would get errors.
On top of that, your old version of HikaShop also doesn't support the recent versions of Joomla. And the products missing from the frontend is a typical issue of using an old version of HikaShop with a recent version of Joomla as they aren't fully compatible:
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/89...-8-9-10-upgrade.html
Updating to the latest version of HikaShop will probably fix all your issues.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.053 seconds