Hikashop not displaying products in collums

• Thank you received: 0
5 years 5 months ago #299902

-- url of the page with the problem -- : xmemories.co.za/buy-online/kalahari-rally-2018
-- HikaShop version -- : 4
-- Joomla version -- : latest
-- PHP version -- : 7

I have sellected hikashop to show my products in collums but it still, display each in one collum

Attachments:
Last edit: 5 years 5 months ago by PWessels.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1778
5 years 5 months ago #299909

Hello,

Your issue is coming from a CSS code customization from the file "media/com_hikashop/css/frontend_custom.css", editing or removing the following code will probably do the job :
.hikashop_subcategories div.hikashop_category, .hikashop_products_listing div.hikashop_product { float: left; width: 100%; } |/code] For more information about CSS code customization : https://www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/153-customize-the-display.html#css Kind regards, Mohamed Thelji.[code]
.hikashop_subcategories div.hikashop_category, .hikashop_products_listing div.hikashop_product {
float: left;
width: 100%;
}
|/code]

For more information about CSS code customization :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...the-display.html#css

Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji.

5 years 5 months ago #300245

I don't think this is because a user customized css code as i have the same issue.
The solution should not be the editing of a css file but should be done through hikashop menu.

Last edit: 5 years 5 months ago by perlamoldovei.

• Thank you received: 13071
5 years 5 months ago #300249

Hi,

We can't be sure that it comes from that on your website if you don't provide a link to the page with the issue (so please do that so that we can have a look).
However, in more than 90% of the cases where people contacted us about that "one column" issue, it came from that.
You can read more about it here:
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/88...mn-after-update.html

5 years 5 months ago #300289

Yes. I commented width: 100%; on that line and the problem was solved. This is why i say it may be something related to hikashop and not something that was modified by the site administrators.

Time to create page: 0.094 seconds