Productpage layout question

• Thank you received: 5
  • Hikashop Business
3 weeks 6 days ago #360153

Hi,

On most of my product pages i have made part of the layout in a way where the product details are next to the image and the description box is underneath with tabs.
I remember when i chose the default tab layout it was not to my liking so by that time i did it like this.

Now i am kind of done with the tabs plugin code in my descriptions box as i like to type clear text only there.
Is there a good description that non developers like me can understand how to make the standard layout with tabs look similar to what i now have?
Hope you can help. Also willing to hire a developer with reasonable prices as mine is getting funny with prices at the moment.

Regards.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13075
3 weeks 6 days ago #360155

Hi,

HikaShop has a tab layout. In the HikaShop configuration, you can set the "layout on product page" to "tabular".
The ideal is to create custom fields of the table "product" and of the type "WYSIWYG" via the menu Display>Custom fields, so that in each product, you can enter the text of each tab in the different custom fields.
Then, if you want to customize the tabs, you want to edit the file product / show_tabular via the menu Display>Views. In the FAQ, we have a section called "How to add a tab in the tabular view ?" which explains what code to use to add an extra tab based on such a custom field:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/106-faq.html#layo
While it requires copy/pasting and reading carefully the instructions, it is not that complex. Many users with zero knowledge on programing were able to do it in the past.
If you don't want to bother with the customization, that's something we can work on. You can reach us via our contact form with the details of what you want and we can give you a quote:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.044 seconds