Product Detail Hide Thumbnail on Item detail page

• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikashop Essential
2 weeks 1 day ago #360762

-- url of the page with the problem -- : interactive-adventures.com/index.php/act...iffside-climbing-gym
-- HikaShop version -- : 5.0.4
-- Joomla version -- : 5.1.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome

I am trying to find where to configure the page for individual product details.

I am hoping to not show the thumbnail image if possible, or perhaps change the image size.

Images look great on the product listing page, but when you click on an item for details, it gets messed up.

I am using badges. I could get rid of the badges, but still would like to adjust picture size or remove it and have a the formatting the way I want in the product details section.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13102
2 weeks 1 day ago #360766

Hi,

In the HikaShop configuration page, you have the setting "Product page image (width x height)":
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...fig.html#main_images
There, you can define the size of the image on the product detail page.

In your badge settings, you can configure the "keep size" setting:
If it's activated, then the size of the badge will be the same on the listings and on the product detail page. In that case, you need to adapt the product detail page's image size so that it matches with the size of the badge.
If it's deactivated, then you can provide a percentage value. This way, the badge size will adapt to the size of the image automatically.

• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikashop Essential
2 weeks 13 hours ago #360798

Thank you very much. Straightforward, but I was looking in the wrong places. I appreciate your help.

Time to create page: 0.057 seconds