Shipping not calculating correctly

• Thank you received: 2
9 years 5 months ago #179811

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.13
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome

Using the USPS plug in. I allows me to choose the shipping, but the cost of shipping is different than what actually gets charged at checkout.

Any ideas?

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1778
9 years 5 months ago #179942

Hello,
Can you set the "Auto submit shipping and payment methods selection" option of the "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout" page to YES and test it again ?

9 years 5 months ago #179987

That worked. Thank you. May I ask the logic as to why that needed to be changed? Not a big deal, just trying to understand. Thank you again.

9 years 5 months ago #179997

Sure, when you set that option to :
- NO : you'll have to click on "Next" to submit your shipping/payment
- YES : your choices will automatically be submitted.

9 years 5 months ago #180084

But not sure I understand why by either selecting yes or no would miscalculate the shipping total?

9 years 5 months ago #180112

That was probably because your new shipping method selection wasn't submited, and that you had an old shipping method value in your cache for that order.

9 years 5 months ago #180417

I am getting another shipping related error.

If a user adds a product to cart, then starts the check out process, which is before a user needs to login or register, then the user gets a Message No shipping method found. Obviously no shipping has been selected, they have not even gotten to the checkout process part to chose a shipping method.

Once the user registers and logs in, then they can check with no issues, but the initial error message is making people think something is wrong.

Is this a config issue on my end? Is there anything I can do to stop the error message?

Thanks

Attachments:

9 years 5 months ago #180466

The solution will be to edit your checkout workflow via "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout" and make sure that the "login "and the "shipping"action are on different steps.

9 years 5 months ago #180589

I don't think I changed the default. Not really sure how to read this. Is it left to right, then top to bottom?

Either way, I don't think login and shipping are at the same step.

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 2322
9 years 5 months ago #180636

Hi,

Regarding your checkout workflow you only have one step. So everything is on the same step.

One column is equal to one step, and the rows are the order the elements are displayed inside one step.
Hope this will help you to undestand how to setup the checkout workflow.

9 years 5 months ago #180773

Related but separate issue. I am now getting an error message on checkout.

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$product_dimension_unit_orig in /hermes/walnaweb01a/b1414/moo.marcosisoncom1/iheartsin/plugins/hikashopshipping/usps/usps.php on line 182 Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$product_dimension_unit_orig in /hermes/walnaweb01a/b1414/moo.marcosisoncom1/iheartsin/plugins/hikashopshipping/usps/usps.php on line 184 Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$product_dimension_unit_orig in /hermes/walnaweb01a/b1414/moo.marcosisoncom1/iheartsin/plugins/hikashopshipping/usps/usps.php on line 186

Any ideas?

Attachments:
Last edit: 9 years 5 months ago by sison2466. Reason: adding picture

9 years 5 months ago #180917

Hello,
Can you download the last Hikashop version through our website, install it and test it again ?
Thanks.

The following user(s) said Thank You: bibtax

9 years 5 months ago #181034

So reinstall removed the issue with the error messages. One last (hopefully) shipping issue. At some point I changed a setting to only shopw USPS priority shipping. I have changed my mind and want to have USPS other types of shipping as well (international and first class). I thought the only change I had to do was click the boxes in the USPS plugin, but that is not the case. I have tried several things, but nothing so far brings back other shipping methods.

Attachments:

9 years 5 months ago #181076

Hello,
These USPS services will display regarding your customer shipping address, if that shipping address is from a different country than USA, the international services will be used.

9 years 5 months ago #181164

But I should still see an option between First class and priority in the US. At the moment, only Priority shows up.

9 years 5 months ago #181328

Can you give me more information like, what were your order dimensions/weight/address ? So that I can test it on my end.

9 years 5 months ago #181346

I have 1 pound on all my products, but no dimensions. However, to clarify, I originally had it set and it gave me options. At that point, it was working okay and I was able to select types of USPS options.

I unchecked all other Options, except for US priority, because I thought my shipper could only do US priority. After confirming otherwise, I rechecked the other boxes to provide choices again, but nothing showed up.

I just don't know if I missed a config or button somewhere.

Also just added 5" for all dimensions to double check, still only gave me 1 option.

9 years 4 months ago #181402

This issue started to show up again. But if you reload the page, it goes away.

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$product_dimension_unit_orig in /hermes/walnaweb01a/b1414/moo.marcosisoncom1/iheartsin/plugins/hikashopshipping/usps/usps.php on line 182 Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$product_dimension_unit_orig in /hermes/walnaweb01a/b1414/moo.marcosisoncom1/iheartsin/plugins/hikashopshipping/usps/usps.php on line 184 Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$product_dimension_unit_orig in /hermes/walnaweb01a/b1414/moo.marcosisoncom1/iheartsin/plugins/hikashopshipping/usps/usps.php on line 186 Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$product_dimension_unit_orig in /hermes/walnaweb01a/b1414/moo.marcosisoncom1/iheartsin/plugins/hikashopshipping/usps/usps.php on line 182 Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$product_dimension_unit_orig in /hermes/walnaweb01a/b1414/moo.marcosisoncom1/iheartsin/plugins/hikashopshipping/usps/usps.php on line 184 Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$product_dimension_unit_orig in /hermes/walnaweb01a/b1414/moo.marcosisoncom1/iheartsin/plugins/hikashopshipping/usps/usps.php on line 186

9 years 4 months ago #181488

Hello,
Can you test it with that last USPS version ? (for HikaShop 2.3.3 - 2.3.4)
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/87...e-intern.html#178751
Thanks.

Last edit: 9 years 4 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.

9 years 4 months ago #181496

error

Fatal error: Call to undefined method plgHikashopshippingUSPS::getOrderPackage() in /home/intelli7/public_html/iheartsin/plugins/hikashopshipping/usps/usps.php on line 181

Time to create page: 0.111 seconds