AUPOST shipping plugin V2

• Thank you received: 0
8 years 4 months ago #222778

Hello.

I am experiencing the same issue and require an urgent fix to this problem The Aust Post V2 Plugin is otherwise working BUT I am also experiencing seriously under-estimated shipping costs.

Can you please give an update as soon as you hear from Aust Post or can resolve the issue.

The V1 Austpost plugin worked an absolute treat.

Thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 4 months ago #222784

khotso wrote: Hi Mohamed
How can I revive and re -install V1 as currently this versionV2 is causing me more work and I need to review each and every order; at least with V1 it calculated OK even though some of the additional features were missing

I've managed to re-install AustPost V1 plugin and by using the new API Key it works but also gives a terrible "this method is depricated" notice to the customer.... It's only a temporary solution I guess and I hope a V2 solution is around the corner.

Cheers and good luck

• Thank you received: 1778
8 years 4 months ago #222796

Hello,

I've managed to re-install AustPost V1 plugin and by using the new API Key it works but also gives a terrible "this method is depricated" notice to the customer.... It's only a temporary solution I guess and I hope a V2 solution is around the corner.

That message will only be displayed for a super admin account. Also, I sent another email to Australia Post without any response for the moment.

8 years 3 months ago #225996

Happy new year all.
I know that many have been on leave; including myself ....any update on this please :)

8 years 3 months ago #226057

Hello,
I still didn't received any response from them, here is the message that I sent them if you can also send them a message, that will probably help :

Hello,
I'm part of the Hikari softwares development team and I'm in charge of the development of an AusPost shipping module. Hikari software propose to ecommerces a solution named Hikashop in Joomla which allow them to build their website with multiple shipping and payment method including AusPost.I'm currently using your API apipostageparcelinternationalserviceapiv3postagedomesticservice and some of our clients feedback are saying that when we send a grouped order (only in one package), the rates doesn't change regardless of the weight / dimension package which is changing, here is an example :
When we send these values :

["from_postcode"]=> "2212"
["to_postcode"]=> "4817"
["length"]=> 150
["width"]=> 150
["height"]=> 10
["weight"]=> 110

Even if we increase the weight and some dimensions, the service price is the same and will change only when the weight/dimensions will reach a really high value.

Can you give me more information about it and the way the price is calculated using the API : /api/v3/postage/domestic/service.json

Best regards,
Mohamed.

Thank you.

8 years 1 month ago #234001

Hi Hikari team

just received notification from Australia Post
Coming soon: Changes to our postage calculation APIs
If your apps are talking to ours, you might be interested in some upcoming changes to the way they communicate.

From 18 April 2016 we'll have a new, simplified range of international delivery services. That means new API codes.

I have never received update if the issue with the V2 plugin was resolved or was it just left because one did not receive any replies from AUSPOST :(
really would like to understand if we can get this to work better but I must be honest I am not sure how to sort it out myself :unsure:

i have seen the following on the notification
Yes, a PAC API sandpit has been provided through the following URL:
digitalapi-staging.npe.auspost.com.au/postage-staging
This sandpit is available now and will be decommissioned on 31 May 2016.

Attachments:

8 years 1 month ago #234033

Hello,

We also received that Australia Post notification even if we didn't received any response from our previous questions about the issue that some of our customers were facing.

By checking that change log the main changes will be that :

The way you call the Service API won’t change. The same parameters of either letters or parcels will
apply, with a country code and weight to be provided. But the services codes returned will change to
match the new international services, as detailed below

And that we have to change the address where we send our Order details

our APIs are now hosted at digitalapi.auspost.com.au/postage
We’ll decommission the old API soon.

We are currently updating and testing the Australia Post shipping plugin (v2) by using their Testing URL, so that it can be available before the 31 may 2016.

Thank you for your feedback.

Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by Mohamed Thelji.

• Thank you received: 3
7 years 11 months ago #239986

I am wondering if this is resolved with the new hikashop update to version 2.6.3 -today I see some mention of Auspost plugins in the changelog.

Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by netpastor.

• Thank you received: 13071
7 years 11 months ago #240005

Hi,

Not yet. We're still working on it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: khotso

7 years 11 months ago #240964

Hello,
We update the Australia Post V2 shipping plugin according to the "pac api update 2016", which means that we have added new weight/dimensions limits and services but that we also cleared and optimized the code.
Here is the last Australia Post V2 version if you want to directly download, install and test it.

Attachments:
Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
The following user(s) said Thank You: khotso, netpastor, Webwindow

7 years 11 months ago #241018

FANTASTIC
thank you look forward to test and confirm

7 years 11 months ago #241026

Hi Mahomet

some tests look OK
although I don't think we are getting two shipping options showing if there are two available
eg within Australia, I have Parcel Post (your own packaging) and Express Post (your own packaging) selected in the plugin
However, on checkout only the more expensive Express post option is showing (but if I disabled express post in the plugin, the Parcel post option then shows)

Ian

The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohamed Thelji

7 years 11 months ago #241097

Hello Ian,

Yes you're right, I just added the fix on the package attached through my last post (#240964), the solution will just be to edit the file "aupost2.php" and change that line :

$service_code = '';
by :
$service_code = $service->code;

Thank you for your feedback !

Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Webwindow

7 years 11 months ago #241150

gr8
works well
thanks for your effort :-)
ian

• Thank you received: 2
7 years 9 months ago #246048

HI HikaShop,
I just wanted to ask if the AUPOST shipping plugin V2 is compatible with HikaShop Starter 2.4.0 and Joomla! 2.5.14 ?
best regards
Shane

7 years 9 months ago #246061

Hello Shane,

Yes of course.

The following user(s) said Thank You: shanem

7 years 7 months ago #249570

Hi is there a way to get a copy of the aupost plugin V1 please i know it is being relegated however I am very keen to try and move away from Australia Post,

I am keen to use SENDLE but will need assistance with the plugin; hoping to be able to use the V1 plugin as a template for the API sendle.com.au is offering

For all interested it would be great if you can let sendle sales know your interest, as they would need more than just one interested party

7 years 7 months ago #249581

Hello,

is there a way to get a copy of the aupost plugin V1 please i know it is being relegated however I am very keen to try and move away from Australia Post,

Note that you'll actually find the code of the australia post plugin V1 through the file "plugins\hikashopshipping\aupost".

The following user(s) said Thank You: khotso

7 years 7 months ago #249645

Mohamed
can I please request if the SENDLE option can be added to the hikashop todo list as a shipping option. I don't need the all of the options just to get the quote system to work would be a fantastic first option

see url www.sendle.com.au

if anyone can assist and let sales support at sendle know of your interest that will additionally be pushing them to assisting with a plugin; as Australia post is really frustrating and certainly does not seem to be interested to help anyone including the hikashop development team

• Thank you received: 2
7 years 7 months ago #249646

I found Jimmy at the Australia Post Developer Centre Support desk to be very helpful !
Answered all my questions promptly about the PAC API service codes etc and gave me extra information I didn't ask for .

Time to create page: 0.139 seconds