AUPOST shipping plugin V2

• Thank you received: 0
8 years 6 months ago #218656

-- url of the page with the problem -- :
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.14
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:41.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/41.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : n/a

Hi support team
Need some assistance please;
I have upgraded to AUPOST V2 plugin with all settings transferred from V1.;

Experiencing issue when customers purchase a single (1) item irrespective of distance or postal code the plugin charges a flat rate [ AUD11.45 - Post - Post AUS_PARCEL_REGULAR]
this means I am not recovering my postage :(

Has anyone reported the same and if not can you assist with settings that I need to check please to prevent this from reoccurring.

Also how can I change the expression on the invoice / back panel from 'Shipping: AUD$$.$$ Post - Post AUS_PARCEL_REGULAR' to something like "Shipping: AUD$$.$$ Post - MYPARCEL POST"

Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by khotso.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1778
8 years 6 months ago #218683

Hello,

1. Can you give me more information about it through some screenshots for example ? On my end the rate are correctly updated and the Australia post services are displayed like this : Australia Post Parcel Post (your own packaging) $5.30

2. It's true that the AUPOST shipping services aren't correctly displayed, we'll fix it as fast as we can and give you the last AUPOST v2 plugin.

The following user(s) said Thank You: khotso

8 years 6 months ago #218705

HI support
see attached screen shots of the backend setup and the orders affected; I have 'hidden' customer details

8 years 6 months ago #218706

from screenshot AUP4 and AUP5 there should be a significant difference, as the one parcel is 1kg and the other 5kg; additionally the destinations are in different states the 1 kg parcel should be $19.60 (15.6+4) and the 5 kg parcel should be 20.35 (16.35+4)

Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by khotso.

8 years 6 months ago #218728

Hello,
1. I also succeed to reproduce that issue, I'm working on a fix and will give you a fixed version as fast as I can.

2. For the moment you can use that Australia Post version in which we have fixed the AUPOST services displaying issue :

File Attachment:

File Name: plg_hikash...0-28.zip
File Size:5 KB

Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.

8 years 6 months ago #218804

Glad you are able to reproduce; was thinking it was my issue only
thank you for the update will install plugin,and I look forward to your solution :)

8 years 6 months ago #219341

Hi Mohamed
How can I revive and re -install V1 as currently this versionV2 is causing me more work and I need to review each and every order; at least with V1 it calculated OK even though some of the additional features were missing

• Thank you received: 1
8 years 6 months ago #219373

Khotso
Any further replies to your problem?
I am trying to get the Aust Post API to work. Can't even get to the Aust Post section yet. Must be something I am doing wrong. I published the plugin but something is not quite right.

• Thank you received: 4005
8 years 6 months ago #219380

Hi,

Mohamed will be off this week ; it will come back next week.. married.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Thank you received: 13084
8 years 6 months ago #219654

Hi,

By the way, if you want mohamed to be able to answer you rapidely next week timknell, it would be best that you provide a screenshot of the settings of your australia post shipping method, a link to your shop, the weight and dimensions of the product you're using for your tests and the address you're using for your customer so that he can reproduce the issue and understand what you did.

8 years 5 months ago #220015

How can I revive and re -install V1 please till we can get this bug sorted out :)

8 years 5 months ago #220098

Hello,
@khotso :
You'll just have to create and published an Aupost V1 shipping method via "Hikashop->System->Shipping methods".

@timknell :

I am trying to get the Aust Post API to work. Can't even get to the Aust Post section yet. Must be something I am doing wrong. I published the plugin but something is not quite right.

Can you show me some screenshots of how you configured your shipping method ? Also, can you follow each step of the "shipping method" section of the FAQ : www.hikashop.com/support/faq.html

Also, note that regarding the issues that the Aupst V2 is causing, I just sent an email to Australia Post to clarify the situation and understand how to fix it.

8 years 5 months ago #220135

congratulations on your recent status change :)
have changed will await with interest on your additional information

• Thank you received: 1
8 years 5 months ago #220238

I have applied for an Australia Post API. Hopefully it will arrive shortly.

I am also followed that link www.hikashop.com/support/faq.html you provided. I am checking that items all have weights and dimensions.

8 years 5 months ago #221530

Hi Mohamed
any update on this issue as yet please ?

8 years 5 months ago #221546

Hello,
I still didn't get any answer from AuPost, I hope they'll reply soon. if not, I'll contact them again.

• Thank you received: 3
8 years 5 months ago #222415

This really is getting to be quite confusing. I've just found out that the old version of the AusPost shipping plugin isn't working properly either now. It no longer splits postage into multiple packages if the total is over 22kg, so it just gives an error message for large orders. I'm going to have to restore the site from a backup to try and get back to the old version of Hikashop.

Later edit: No, that didn't work either.

Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by ozfiddler.

8 years 5 months ago #222440

Hello,
There is a weight limit of 22kg for shipping inside Australia and 20 kg for international shippings, can you give me more information about how you configured your Aupost shipping method and the products that were in your cart ?
Thanks.

• Thank you received: 3
8 years 5 months ago #222555

Hi Mohamed.

Yes, I know about the weight limit of 22kg. When I set all this up a few months ago and tested it, the postage calculator would break up heavy shipments into 2 lots for postage. It even said "2 parcels" on the displayed postage quote. It no longer does this.

I haven't changed anything - I was using the most basic settings. But over the last month I have upgraded Hikashop, installed and played around with V2 Aust Post plugin, and eventually gave up on it and deleted it again. Something has obviously changed somewhere, or maybe Aust Post have altered something at their end.

Don't worry about it - I'm going to sit down with my client and come up with numerous manual plugins to cover most of the possibilities. Is there any limit to the number we can have? - we'll probably need 50 or 60 I think.

8 years 5 months ago #222623

Hello,

Don't worry about it - I'm going to sit down with my client and come up with numerous manual plugins to cover most of the possibilities. Is there any limit to the number we can have? - we'll probably need 50 or 60 I think.

No there isn't any limitation on the number of shipping method you can use, but if you have many shipping methods, you'll have to be very cautious on the way you configure it.

Time to create page: 0.132 seconds