Hikashop 4 can't restric shipping method

• Thank you received: 8
  • Hikashop Business
5 years 6 months ago #299356

-- HikaShop version -- : 4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.13

Hi
I've updated to version 4 and when I create a shipping method the restriction can only be applied to one country and it doesn't show the shipping zones I had created so I can't choose any of them. It shows an empty file "Livraison"

it shouldn't be empty as I've got 4 shipping zones working perfecly.
It was working fine with previous version of hikashop
Please, can you help
thank you

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
5 years 6 months ago #299391

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.
That was indeed a bug introduced with HikaShop 4's new interface.
We've added a patch for it.
Download again the install package of HikaShop 4 in the menu My account>My subscriptions and install it on your website and that will add the patch for that.

• Thank you received: 0
5 years 6 months ago #299670

I had the same problem. I redownloaded and installed hikashop. Now, the client in the delivery zone above cannot finish the checkout process (error 500 when clicks on finish)

• Thank you received: 1778
5 years 6 months ago #299674

Hello,

Now, the client in the delivery zone above cannot finish the checkout process (error 500 when clicks on finish)

In that case, can you :
- Activate the Joomla debug mode ("Administration->Global configuration->System->Debug System/Language")
- Set the "error reporting" option of the Joomla configuration to "maximum"
- Test it again so that you can see if it display an error message which will help you to understand from what your issue is coming.

Note that you can also look in the PHP error log of your web server for the error message corresponding to the problem, it will tell you the source of the problem.

Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji.

• Thank you received: 0
5 years 5 months ago #299723

The error is:
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 24576 bytes) in home/.../public_html/.../administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/image.php on line 227

• Thank you received: 13071
5 years 5 months ago #299738

Hi,

This error is about the generation of a thumbnail for a product iamge which requires too much memory because your memory limit on your hosting is too low.
The best would be to ask your hosting to increase the memory_limit in your php.ini
You currently have it set to 32M which is quite low nowadays, especially for images processing. I would recommend setting it to 64M or even 128M which is the default in recent versions of PHP.

Time to create page: 0.086 seconds