Error when using BPost plugin

• Thank you received: 9
  • Hikashop Multisite
5 years 5 months ago #300073

-- HikaShop version -- : 4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9
-- PHP version -- : 7.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : hikashop problem A plugin cancelled the update of the order creation without displaying any error message.

There is a problem with the plugin BPost, it shows an error message :
snap.ashampoo.com/JFryaJSJKPOWnnfq7gBGBG...52P2BrcdyTCMebkOqcDg
It doesn't happens when we use any other shipping methods
Regards,
Olivier

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
5 years 5 months ago #300076

Hi,

The BPost plugin couldn't display the popup for the selection of the pickup point. That's why it's refusing the creation of the order.
I wanted to look at the problem on your website why you didn't get the popup but I don't see the shipping method.
Please check the console of your browser during the checkout with the shipping method selected for more information on the error.

• Thank you received: 9
  • Hikashop Multisite
5 years 5 months ago #300278

Hello Nicolas,
there is nothing in console BUT i didn't specified any credentials in plugin configuration, perhaps is it mandatory ?
Btw we come from Belgium, but Bpost is a Belgium company so i assume it works too ?
To see the shipping method you need to specify the country "Belgium" cause we specified a limitation for this country.
Any other idea ?
Regards,
Olivier

• Thank you received: 13069
5 years 5 months ago #300287

Hi,

Ah yes, if you don't specify the credentials then the BPost plugin cannot contact BPost. It sure won't help.
Also, note that the BPost plugin was developed for the old checkout of HikaShop and wasn't modified to support the new checkout.
So you would have to turn on the "checkout legacy" setting of the HikaShop configuration and it should help with the popup display problem.

Time to create page: 0.059 seconds