multiple copies of HikaShop manual shipping plugin not showing

• Thank you received: 1
  • Hikashop Business
1 year 5 months ago #346947

-- Joomla version -- : 4

Hello,

I want to offer my customers the option to choose between "Standard delivery" and "Express delivery".

To do this, I made 2 copies of: HikaShop manual shipping plugin
One is called: Standard delivery UK (5 GBP)
The other is called: Express delivery UK (7.50 GBP)

Both are set to Zone: UK.
Both are selected in the product, and both are selected in the payment option.

When I go through the ordering process and pretend to be a UK customer, only the first delivery option is shown (and applied) at Checkout.

What do I need to do to show the two different shipping options (standard and express)??

Alain

The plan is to use different delivery costs per zone (UK, EU, rest of world), offer Standard and Express delivery for each product, and delivery costs differ per product (using price per product).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
1 year 5 months ago #346953

Hi,

Note that for the shipping method selection to appear on the checkout, you need to have the "shipping" block in the "checkout workflow" setting of the HikaShop configuration. If you've removed it from there, then you won't have the shipping method selection, and you'll only see the automatically pre selecter shipping method in the cart, without a way of changing it.
So it could be the reason you're saying you're not seeing both.
Another reason could be with the settings of the shipping method.
Could you provide a screenshot of the settings of the shipping method which doesn't appear on your checkout ?
Also, in each product, in the "shipping prices" section, if you check the "block" checkbox of a shipping method, if the product is in the cart, then the shipping method won't appear. So it could also be a reason for it.

• Thank you received: 1
  • Hikashop Business
1 year 5 months ago #346961

Thanks....shipping was indeed set to "Read only". Setting it to 'No" shows all options.

Thanks for the fast reply.
Alain

Time to create page: 0.054 seconds