• Hikashop Business
1 week 5 days ago #360466

-- url of the page with the problem -- : checkout
-- HikaShop version -- : 5.0.4
-- Joomla version -- : 5.1
-- PHP version -- : 8.2.12
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : any

hi guys,

I have waited for the update to version 5.0.4 (Business edition) before reporting.
For both issues mentioned below I have created work-a rounds, so there is no need to provide a fix today :-)

Both issues are with the FedEx plug-in where the use of specific FedEx shipping options result in undesirable output.

Issue 1:
When using shipping option "FedEx International Economy" a crash results with an error message.
Please refer to the attached PDF for the error log.
The error occurs even if this option does not apply to the shipping address. Workaround is by removing/unselecting this option.

Issue 2:
When using the shipping option "FedEx International First" there is no problem so long as the shipping address is serviceable by this option.
In all other cases a warning message appears in the Joomla/Hikashop message area.
Even though everything essentially works at it should, this extra warning message has the tendency to confuse customers and can be removed or suppressed as it serves no purpose.
As a workaround I created a separate instance of the FedEx plug-in with restriction to only the appropriate destination countries.(in a specially created shipping zone)
Please refer to the attached PNG for the content of the message.
As far as I can deduct, this message comes straight from FedEx

Your assistance is greatly appreciated,
André

This browser does not support PDFs. Please download the PDF to view it: Download PDF

Attachments:
Last edit: 1 week 5 days ago by multigeo. Reason: title

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13081
1 week 4 days ago #360469

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback on both issues.
I've made patches for these on our end. Download again the install package of the 5.0.4 on our website and install it on yours to get the patches.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.069 seconds