• Thank you received: 8
10 years 3 months ago #140342

-- HikaShop version -- :2.2.3 Business edition
-- Joomla version -- : 1.5.26
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.8
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 26

Hi,

I have a few issues with the wishlist.

1. I have activated the wishlist and the waiting list on the product pages. If a product is out of stock the customer may click on a button to be notified when the product is available again. Also the Add to wishlist button is displayed.
But I would like the wishlist button only to be displayed when the product is in stock. So no wishlist button if the product is out of stock.
I can't find any settings to get this done. Please advise.

2. The wishlist module is configurated to show only title and picture of a product.
But when adding a new product to the wishlist, the display changes temporarily into title, amount and price. Only after refreshing the browser page the display with title and picture reappears.
How to prevent this wrong display of the wishlist module?

3. A similar problem occurs on the page showing the wishlist. When deleting a product from the wishlist at first nothing seems to change, the deleted product still is in the list. Only after refreshing the page in the browser this item disappears from the list. How to prevent this unwanted behaviour?

regards,
Udo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13082
10 years 3 months ago #140578

Hi,

1. There is no setting for that. To do that, you would have to edit the file "quantity" of the view "product" via the menu Display>Views and add the code:

if($this->row->product_quantity!=0)
before all the instances of the code
echo $this->cart->displayButton(JText::_('ADD_TO_WISHLIST'),'add',$this->params,$url,$wishlistAjax,'',@$this->row->product_max_per_order,1,'',false);

2. This probably means that you have several wishlist modules created and because of that, the system doesn't know which one to pick when add the product to the wishlist in AJAX. You have three potential solutions here:
- the best is to delete the wishlist modules that you're not using
- the second one is to configure all your wishlist modules in the same manner
- the third one is to turn off the "Use AJAX when possible for add to cart buttons" option of the configuration so that the full page is reloaded when you click on the button.

3. On which page ? Could you give a link and do a screenshot of the page ?

• Thank you received: 8
10 years 3 months ago #140598

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

The solution to Issue 1 is great. Works perfect. Thanks!

About Issue 2, the wishlist module:
I have created only 1 wishlist module so your first and second suggestions won't work.
I have turned off the "Use AJAX when possible for add to cart buttons" option. But then after clicking the button "Add to wishlist" I am immediately redirected to the page containing the wish list, instead of staying on the product page.
Moreover a disadvantage of turning off AJAX is a slower website, isn't it.

Perhaps the cart module plays a role. In fact after adding an item to the wishlist the wishlist module at first seems to use the configuration of the cart module. And only after refreshing it is using his own configuration.

About Issue 3
The said page is titled 'Wishlists', it shows after clicking 'Show the wishlists' on the page Customer Account (in the menu User Control Panel). The page also shows after clicking 'Show the wishlist' in the Wishlist Module.
Sorry, I can't give a link right now because I'm testing on a local installation.

regards,
Udo

• Thank you received: 2322
10 years 3 months ago #142093

Hi,

Thanks for your report, for the point number 2 I have corrected it on our end, this will be available in the next release of HikaShop.

Regarding the issue 3, I am not able to reproduce the bug on my end, so thanks to give us a link to your website when you put it online. Try with the option "use AJAX add to cart when possible" enabled.

Time to create page: 0.066 seconds