link in User Control Panel

• Thank you received: 8
10 years 1 week ago #153242

-- HikaShop version -- :2.3.0 Business
-- Joomla version -- : 1.5.26

Hi,

The User Control Panel has a wishlist link. After clicking you get a list of wishlists. There you can select a specific wishlist.

However the users of my shop only have 1 wishlist. The option to create extra wishlists is not displayed.

My question: Is it possible to change the wishlists link in the User Control Panel in a way that the customer is directed to the wishlist itself and not to a wishlist listing?

Thanks,
Udo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 2322
10 years 1 week ago #153255

Hi,

Currently you will have to edit the file "components/com_hikashop/views/user/view.html.php" in the function "cpanel()" replace:

$buttons['wishlist'] = array('link'=>hikashop_completeLink('cart&task=showcarts&cart_type=wishlist'.$url_itemid),'level'=>0,'image'=>'wishlist','text'=>JText::_('WISHLISTS'),'description'=>'<ul><li>'.JText::_('DISPLAY_THE_WISHLISTS').'</li></ul>');
By:
					$buttons['wishlist'] = array('link'=>hikashop_completeLink('cart&task=showcart&cart_type=wishlist'.$url_itemid),'level'=>0,'image'=>'wishlist','text'=>JText::_('WISHLISTS'),'description'=>'<ul><li>'.JText::_('DISPLAY_THE_WISHLISTS').'</li></ul>');

We just added a check on our end for that, thanks for your report.

• Thank you received: 8
10 years 1 week ago #153423

Yeah, great support, thanks a lot!

One remark: the original code doesn't contain $buttons but $buttons[ ]

I have some other problem with the wishlist and will start a new topic about it.

regards,
Udo

The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohamed Thelji

Time to create page: 0.068 seconds