Image popup not working with Firefox

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 10 months ago #20815

For some reason, the image popup for a product is not working on Firefox. Running Firefox 5.0.

Tried it on IE and Chrome and works fine.

Links:

www.dd3.smiwebsites.com

Any help would be great.

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13108
12 years 10 months ago #20831

That's a problem between Firefox and mootools: www.hikashop.com/support/forum/3-bug-rep...ng-consistantly.html

12 years 10 months ago #20835

Hi Nicolas,

Thanks for your support, I tried using Rokbox and it temporarily works but for some reason, there still is an issue when I click on a second image. The first image works, but then whether if I click on a arrow -or- just the second image, there is a white blank popup and in the caption there is just "href".

I know RokBox is a completely different product and you can't control 1.6 / browser issues......just that Firefox is a popular browser and for it to not work with it is quite frustrating. If it's IE, then it wouldn't be so bad. lol.

Anyways, I implemented the code:

<?php
function hikashop_image_link_render(& $obj, $path, $addPopUp, $optionslink, $html) {
return '<a rel="rokbox (Album)" title="'.$alt. '" target="_blank" href="'.$obj->uploadFolder_url. $path.'" onclick="SqueezeBox.fromElement(this, {parse: \'rel\'}) return false;"'. $optionslink .'>'.$html. '</a>';
}

function hikashop_small_image_link_render(& $obj, $path, $addPopUp, $optionslink, $html) {
return '<a class="hikashop_image_small_link" rel="rokbox (Album)" title="'.$alt. 'href="'.$obj->uploadFolder_url. $path.'" onclick="SqueezeBox.fromElement(this, {parse: \'rel\'}) return false;" target="_blank" onmouseover="return hikashopChangeImage(\''. $addPopUp. '\', \''. $obj->uploadFolder_url_thumb. '\', \''. $obj->thumbnail_x. '\' , \''. $obj->thumbnail_y. '\', this); "'. $optionslink .'>'. $html.' </ a> ';
}

I also followed the steps to include in the html template override and installed RokBox. Is there anything I else I can do or are we just screwed until either Firefox or 1.6 comes with an update?

12 years 10 months ago #20836

There is an error in the code.
instead of:
title="'.$alt. 'href="'

it should be:
title="'.$alt. '" href="'

You can also use the hikashop_image override I posted in that thread which remove the popup and open the image in a new tab.

12 years 10 months ago #20838

Thx Nicolas,

That helped! However a few minor tweak issues.

It seems like my characteristics and descriptions area also creates the popup.....is there a workaround for that issue?

ex:
if I click on a color or size, it creates a popup of that image.....kinda weird.

Link:
www.dd3.smiwebsites.com

Also, its seems like the first time I click on a product with multiple images, once I click on it and then click on an arrow, it stays on the same image and then have to click on the arrow again to show the second image. Kinda like clicking on the arrow 3 times in order to see the next image.

Again, your support has been amazing, I promise to write a review once I can get this site done.

P.S. I saw the option to create a popup in a new tab, but do not want this option.

Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by waveforcemedia.

12 years 10 months ago #20839

There is a second problem with the code:
</ a>
should be:
</a>

12 years 10 months ago #20841

Damn, you are good and fast at catching those things! I still have that weird issue of clicking on the arrow in Rokbox 3 times in order to see the second image, but at this point....who cares!

It seems like it works fine now.

Time to create page: 0.062 seconds