Credit card payment plugin card numbers not there

• Thank you received: 0
13 years 1 month ago #10855

Hi,

Great Product! I have purchased the essential version. Sooo easy to modify in the views and custom css thanks a million.

I've updated to version 1.4.7 and my emails no longer have the partial credit card numbers. It's the same for the order history. Is this something to do with the credit card payment plug-in? This is the only way my client wishes to process his orders.
I've attached my emails and backend before and after.
The visa numbers are from a visa card test number site so the info isn't sensitive.
I will be installing an SSL certificate as well once this last little problem is taken card of for extra security.

Thanks for any help.
Todd Munro

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13078
13 years 1 month ago #10867

The credit card payment plugin is working correctly with 1.4.7. I just tested it on our demo website which has the latest version.
So your problem must come from something else. Please make sure that the history plugin is published and try again. If you had the history plugin deactivated while an order was made, the credit card information was not saved so please try with a new order.

• Thank you received: 0
13 years 1 month ago #10908

Thanks Nicolas,

The history plugin is activated. I'll look further into it today. Everything works fine when I downgraded to version 1.4.5. I downloaded the latest version again (in case the version 1.4.7 I had was corrupted) but I still have the same problem when I upgraded.
Must be something with my rocket theme template. My client has to okay the look of the site today so I don't want to muck around to much with my online version. I'll get back if I find my particular problem.

Cheers!

Todd

Time to create page: 0.059 seconds