Product Thumbnail Image Not Expanding Consistantly

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 10 months ago #19919

The code to be pasted didn't seem to show, may be it has to be screened first(?), here it is in plain text:

<? Php
hikashop_image_link_render function (& $ obj, $ path, $ addPopUp, optionslink $, $ html) {
return '<a rel="rokbox (Album)" title ="'.$ alt. "Target =" _blank "href ="'.$ obj-> uploadFolder_url. $ Path." Onclick = "SqueezeBox. fromElement (this, {parse: \ "rel \ '}) return false;"'. optionslink .'>'.$ $ html. '</ a>';
}

hikashop_small_image_link_render function (& $ obj, $ path, $ addPopUp, optionslink $, $ html) {
return '<a class="hikashop_image_small_link" rel="rokbox (Album)" title ="'.$ alt. "Href ="'.$ obj-> uploadFolder_url. $ Path." Onclick = "SqueezeBox.fromElement (this, { parse: \ "rel \ '}) return false;
"Target =" _blank "onmouseover =" return hikashopChangeImage (\''. $ AddPopUp. '\', \''. $ Obj-> uploadFolder_url_thumb. '\', \''. $ Obj-> thumbnail_x. '\' , \''. $ obj-> thumbnail_y. '\', this); "'. optionslink .'>'.$ $ html.' </ a> ';
}

Tom

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13072
12 years 10 months ago #19922

The code tag of the forum don't accept a mix of PHP and HTML and the <?php is considered as HTML. I've removed the code tags on your previous message.

Thank you for your clear explanation. It might be a good idea to add that somewhere in the documentation directly. We'll look at doing that.

12 years 10 months ago #19933

OK Thanks.

The fix is still working, but I did notice that FireBug is giving the following error on every load/display of a large picture:

missing ] in index expression
[Break On This Error] (rokbox[720 480](album))
mootools-core.js (line 1)

It doesn't seem to matter, I guess the Firefox Browser is correcting the syntax?

But its a bit messy ignoring it?

No doubt there will be proper fixes quite soon, with Joomla! 1.7, etc, in August.

Tom

12 years 10 months ago #19938

It might be a javascript conflict between the javascript code of rokbox and the code of the mootools library of joomla. That's a common problem with joomla websites. There is nothing we can do on our end :/
If it works like that, then you can ignore it...

12 years 10 months ago #19998

Tried it, Now my site is blowing up.

following message.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home7/innovbn8/public_html/templates/beez5/html/hikashop_image.php on line 2

Going back to prior config.

12 years 10 months ago #20007

You should use the file in the last archive I posted which shouldn't have the problem.

12 years 10 months ago #20017

Agreed, that's the one I went back to.

12 years 9 months ago #20971

I feel like I'm really close and would like to fix this issue, however I'm having trouble getting started.

The line above says "Open the hikashop_image-20110620.zip archive and extract the hikashop_image.php file." But I'm not sure where to get this file in order to solve this problem.

Is this downloaded via FTP from my Hika Shop Installation?

12 years 9 months ago #20990

12 years 9 months ago #21037

• Thank you received: 30
  • Hikashop Business
11 years 11 months ago #52040

Need title in the modal box? You need to add $alt after $html

<?php
function hikashop_image_link_render(& $obj, $path, $addPopUp, $optionslink, $html, $alt) {
return '<a rel="rokbox (Album)" title="'.$alt. '" target="_blank" href="'.$obj->uploadFolder_url. $path.'" onclick="SqueezeBox.fromElement(this, {parse: \'rel\'}) return false;"'. $optionslink .'>'.$html. '</a>';
}

function hikashop_small_image_link_render(& $obj, $path, $addPopUp, $optionslink, $html, $alt) {
return '<a class="hikashop_image_small_link" rel="rokbox (Album)" title="'.$alt. '" href="'.$obj->uploadFolder_url. $path.'" onclick="SqueezeBox.fromElement(this, {parse: \'rel\'}) return false;" target="_blank" onmouseover="return hikashopChangeImage(\''. $addPopUp. '\', \''. $obj->uploadFolder_url_thumb. '\', \''. $obj->thumbnail_x. '\' , \''. $obj->thumbnail_y. '\', this); "'. $optionslink .'>'. $html.' </a> ';
}

Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by lesyeux.

• Thank you received: 30
  • Hikashop Business
11 years 11 months ago #52041

Problems with images sizes in the modal box? Use "auto" in the rokbox rel part: rel="rokbox[auto auto] (Album)"

<?php
function hikashop_image_link_render(& $obj, $path, $addPopUp, $optionslink, $html, $alt) {
return '<a rel="rokbox[auto auto] (Album)" title="'.$alt. '" target="_blank" href="'.$obj->uploadFolder_url. $path.'" onclick="SqueezeBox.fromElement(this, {parse: \'rel\'}) return false;"'. $optionslink .'>'.$html. '</a>';
}

function hikashop_small_image_link_render(& $obj, $path, $addPopUp, $optionslink, $html, $alt) {
return '<a class="hikashop_image_small_link" rel="rokbox[auto auto] (Album)" title="'.$alt. '" href="'.$obj->uploadFolder_url. $path.'" onclick="SqueezeBox.fromElement(this, {parse: \'rel\'}) return false;" target="_blank" onmouseover="return hikashopChangeImage(\''. $addPopUp. '\', \''. $obj->uploadFolder_url_thumb. '\', \''. $obj->thumbnail_x. '\' , \''. $obj->thumbnail_y. '\', this); "'. $optionslink .'>'. $html.' </a> ';
}

Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by lesyeux.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas

• Thank you received: 1
11 years 9 months ago #56652

Fantastic... a real lifesaver!!! :)

Time to create page: 0.116 seconds