Custom Checkout Page Help Needed...

• Thank you received: 0
13 years 4 months ago #3404

I want to disable the menus that show down my left column just for the checkout page itself.
I didn't see anything in the front-end CSS that would help me, but I am not a CSS coder at all.
Can anyone let me know how to make this change in my set-up. With the main menu and a featured item box in my left column (I want to keep them on all other pages) pushes the checkout information to the right and the overall look of the page is bad.
All suggestions welcomed and appreciated!
Thanks, Bill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13082
13 years 4 months ago #3405

With version 1.4.0, we added an option to force a menu on the checkout process (option "Force a menu on the checkout" of the tab display of the configuration). Thanks to that you will be able to set the checkout to a specific menu and then instead of displaying your modules on all the pages, you will be able to configure your modules to display on all the pages but that specific menu (that's in the options of each module).

13 years 4 months ago #3409

Of course that worked great! Many thanks...

Can you save me a lot of time and help me locate where to set the text color of the sections on the checkout page?
I'm talking about the box titles shown for the addresses, the shipping method, and the payment method.

Thanks again for the quick, cool new feature that fit my need perfectly.

• Thank you received: 13082
13 years 4 months ago #3410

The style of titles can be edited in your template CSS file. For example:

legend{ color: #FFF; }

13 years 4 months ago #3412

Yep, that worked too... what awesome support here! Thank You.
Looks like I'll be getting my second business license version for this site, and moving on to the next one, eventually I want to convert all 7 sites to the Joomla/Hikashop format.

Problem's solved! Thanks.

Time to create page: 0.059 seconds