SSL for checkout

• Thank you received: 0
13 years 4 months ago #3430

hi,
there is the possibility to force SSL and its good, my problem is that after installin a CA in my VPS i need to put the files that i want to secure at a private_html folder, thats the way that SSL work at DIRECT ADMIN panel, what are the files that i will need to put there for the checkout process will be secured?

hereby the instuction fro DIRECT ADMIN:
Uploading Files to your Secure Site

All secure files need to be uploaded to the /domains/domain.com/private_html directory. You may upload using the control panel's built-in file manager or FTP. For example,

/domains/domain.com/private_html/index.html ---> www.yourdomain.com/index.html

/domains/domain.com/private_html/secure/index.html ---> www.yourdomain.com/secure/index.html

The private_html directory operates the exact same way as the public_html directory.

Note: You will not see a private_html directory if the SSL feature isn't enabled on your account.

Thanks

Amit

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13082
13 years 4 months ago #3432

Hi,

You need to link the private_html folder to the public_html as hikashop and joomla are not just html pages you can move around.
Go to your "User" panel and then if click domain administration then click the domain you want to link private_html to the public_html and if you have Secure SSL enabled you should have the option just underneath.
Source: www.directadmin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=357

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.053 seconds