Simple Question...Two Sentence Answer

• Thank you received: 0
13 years 4 months ago #3465

Hey everyone,

Very simple question. Where do I go to change the layout/class of the product pages? As it stands now, it's pretty ugly and I would like to apply a class to the header, move the description text around, the picture, etc. Here is the current product page:

http://65.60.44.173/~neutech/rossmedicalsupply.net/Store/product/show/cid-2/name-shoprider-jimmie/Itemid-58/category_pathway-10.html

Is there somewhere to apply a style to this or do I need to manually change the classes in the Hika Style sheet? Thanks for your help.
Gene Ellis

Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by geneellis.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13082
13 years 4 months ago #3466

Hi,

First, you can already do a lot of personnalization by just editing the CSS via the interface we provide in the configuration under the tab display in the CSS area. That will save your modifications in a copy of the CSS file so that you don't loose your modifications when you update HikaShop.

Then, if you need to edit the layout you can do so via the menu Display->Views. Search for the file show of the view product and edit it. That will save your modification as a template override so that you won't loose your modifications when you update HikaShop.

13 years 4 months ago #3467

Thanks so much for the reply. I see the Display -> Views area. But I don't see the other location you mentioned. Can you walk me through how to get to it? Thanks!

• Thank you received: 13082
13 years 4 months ago #3469

You mean the CSS ? It's in the configuration of HikaShop (menu Components->HikaShop->Configuration) in the tab display.

13 years 4 months ago #3470

got it...Thanks!

Time to create page: 0.059 seconds