Faulty invoice and tax calculation! - Solved

• Thank you received: 0
13 years 2 months ago #7110

Problem fixed! Thanks for your very quick support!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0
13 years 2 months ago #7631

Hi Nicolas,

Here I am again... another tax calculation issue, this time in the back-end when I look at the details of an order.

In the product list, the tax calculation is wrongly displayed. In Unit Price, Hikashop displays 16,76 € +3,00 € BTW, where it should be 16,76 € + 3,19 € BTW (19% Tax). Consequently, the total price is also wrong (19,76 instead of 19,95). The funny thing is that in extra information, the subtotal and total price are correct, and if I do not change something on one order, the total price in the order overview is also correct...

Thanks for your help,

Regards,

Eppo

• Thank you received: 13078
13 years 2 months ago #7636

Do you use the latest version of HikaShop ? Was that order made recently ? There was such a problem in previous versions of HikaShop, but if you use the latest version, it shouldn't be the case.

• Thank you received: 2
  • Hikashop Essential
11 years 1 month ago #93299

I am having this same problem in the latest version of HikaShop 2.1.0 this is really bad for my business.
It seems that this release is not stable as I am coming across other anomallies which I shall list for you once this has been addressed.

many thanks
Bob

I should add that my VAT is incorrectly calculated, even though it is set to 20% and with the incorrect VAT value the total is still not what it should be please see attached.

I have removed the attached file due to customers personal details being present it was not my intention to display the personal details of a customer.

Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by freemanbob.

11 years 1 month ago #93304

As we cannot reproduce the problem on our end, we cannot help you unless you give more information on how to reproduce it.
Can you do screenshots of the different elements which would allow to reproduce that ?
A screenshot of the order details page, of the product edition page, of the tax rules and one of the tax options in the configuration would be a good start.

• Hikashop Essential
11 years 1 month ago #93311

I'll get right on it.

Here are some screenshots. I noticed that in the product screenshot (tipicalProduct) that the tax is calculated correctly but not in the final order. The final order has two problems 1/ the tax is not being added and 2/ the tax is incorrectly calculated.

• Hikashop Essential
11 years 1 month ago #93382

Hi I have found that the VAT is already calculated in the subtotal which would explain the VAT not being haddded to the total so hold fire on any further investigations until I explore further.

I shall come back today when I have done my homework. I may need to apologise for this one, which I shall if I have overlooked something.

bob

• Hikashop Essential
11 years 1 month ago #93395

Hi Guys,
I have gone into every product on the above included invoice and I discovered that one product does not calculate the VAT?
see attached pdf dolphineNoVAT which shows that the product is not calculating the VAT yet every other product does.

File Attachment:

File Name: dolphineNoVAT.pdf
File Size:202 KB

I thought it might be that this product has 'characteristics' and that this might be the source of the problem but other products with 'characteristics' calculate the VAT without any problems??

I'm at a loss as to why this product refuses to calculate the VAT. I await your response.

regards
bob

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 2322
11 years 1 month ago #93435

Hi,

Could you give us a screeshot of a product without VAT problems ?

• Hikashop Essential
11 years 1 month ago #93465

Hi
I have attached two files showing one product with 'characteristics' and and one without 'characteristics' both have the VAT calculated just fine. It is unfortunate that this problem does not follow some form of grouping but rather seems to be quite random?

Bob

Attachments:

• Hikashop Essential
11 years 1 month ago #93705

Any News on this problem guys? :unsure:

• Hikashop Essential
11 years 1 month ago #93712

Hi All,

In light of no solution being offered I have deleted the product and re-created it.
This is still a concern to me and NOT SOLVED.

sincerely
Bob

11 years 1 month ago #93877

Hi,

The issue is simple for the product www.hikashop.com/media/kunena/attachment...50/dolphineNoVAT.pdf
You didn't select any "product tax category" in that product. And your tax rule is set to the "default tax category" tax category. So unless you set that product's tax category to the "default tax category", not tax will be calculated for it.

• Hikashop Essential
11 years 1 month ago #93986

I was almost certain I had checked the settings for tax.
So the leason I have leart here is to check everything three times.

I can only apologise for any time I may have waisted.

sincerely
Bob

Time to create page: 0.106 seconds