Errors after upgrading to Joomla 4

• Thank you received: 11
  • Hikashop Business
2 weeks 5 days ago #360275

-- HikaShop version -- : 5.0.4
-- Joomla version -- : 4.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 8.1

Hi!

I upgraded to Joomla 4 from Joomla 3 and i'm facing issues at the checkout page.
At the last step of checkout, i click the finish order button and i get an error screen "Call to undefined method Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication::isAdmin()"
Some errors include Hikashop but i don't know where the problem comes from. I disabled all payment methods to check but didn't work.
Debug is enabled.

Thank you

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13075
2 weeks 5 days ago #360276

Hi,

The error "Call to undefined method Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication::isAdmin()" doesn't correspond to what I can see on your screenshot.

What I can see on your screenshot indicates a problem with the Greek language pack you're using on your website. It's apparently an old language pack made for Joomla 3, not Joomla 4. You'll have to update it.

Regarding the "Call to undefined method Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication::isAdmin()" error, I can't provide a direct solution. This is only the abbreviated error message so it doesn't point at where the problem is. It is probably in some kind of customization (an email customization, or a view customization, or an old plugin integrating with HikaShop which needs to be updated). You need to activate the "debug" setting of the Joomla configuration and then reproduce that error in order to get the full error message. Then, we'll be able to tell you what to do.

The following user(s) said Thank You: verzevoul

• Thank you received: 11
  • Hikashop Business
2 weeks 5 days ago #360282

Hi,

I did update the language you were right about that, although it didn't fix the problem.
System Debugging is already enabled.
I sent you credentials through email if you can take a look.

Thank you!

• Thank you received: 612
2 weeks 4 days ago #360286

Hello,

Your issue come from 2 things :
1. Your 2 Worldpay payment plugins weren't php 8.2 AND as you didn't use it, you can unactivated its in your Joomla plugins manager
2. Your current template, with a default template your checkout works as expected.

=> You have to contact the template creator support to solve your last issue.
Regards

Last edit: 2 weeks 4 days ago by Philip.
The following user(s) said Thank You: verzevoul

Time to create page: 0.063 seconds