Double orders

• Thank you received: 2
  • Hikashop Essential
2 months 5 days ago #359288

-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.beeswaxcandleshop.com/cart/checkout/...ow/task-confirm.html
-- Joomla version -- : 4+

For the last few months I have been getting double orders on everything. Somone orders a product and I get 2 orders - the payment portion is always on the second order.

Any Ideas??

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
2 months 5 days ago #359292

Hi,

Did you get any feedback from users about this ?
Are you able to reproduce the problem yourself on your frontend ?
Isn't it just because the user cancels the payment, is brought back to the checkout, and then proceed to the payment again ?

• Thank you received: 2
  • Hikashop Essential
2 months 3 days ago #359317

Did you get any feedback from users about this ? NO

Are you able to reproduce the problem yourself on your frontend ? YES

Isn't it just because the user cancels the payment, is brought back to the checkout, and then proceed to the payment again ? MAYBE YES - BUT THE USER IS NOT DOING IT.

It is not from the action of the user - It started about a month ago when I started using JCH Optimize - With the settings too high - the payment portion would not come up - turning it down helped. I am trying to get my page speed higher.

It has happenend ON EVERY ORDER IN THE LAST MONTH. Orders are going through ok - but something is wrong.

I do get this error when debug is on:
Deprecated: htmlspecialchars(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in /home/customer/www/beeswaxcandleshop.com/public_html/templates/rt_orion/html/layouts/chromes/gantry.php on line 31

• Thank you received: 13071
2 months 3 days ago #359322

Hi,

That deprecated message needs to be reported to your template provider.

So, if you temporarily turn off JCHOptimize, do you confirm that the problem with the double orders doesn't happen anymore ?
If so, that would indeed confirm that the issue is linked to JCHOptimize. It probably requires some tweaking in its settings in that case.

Time to create page: 0.072 seconds