- Posts: 76
- Thank you received: 3
Submitted translations
13 years 8 months ago #84814
by NADEJDE
Submitted translations was created by NADEJDE
I have shared some translations of RO version of the language file. Unfortunately, I didn't save to my computer the changes I've made, and I lost them today, when I made I restoration of the site. Please tell me if they are available somewhere the files wich I shared. Otherwise, I will make the modifications again, but...
www.coloidale.ro
www.coloidale.ro
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #84922
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Submitted translations
You can get our up to date RO translation file here:
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #84999
by NADEJDE
Replied by NADEJDE on topic Submitted translations
Unfortunately you haven't updated what I shared, so I must start over. The file has translating and functional errors. I thought sharing option from language area is useful...
LE: I translated it again, most of it anyway, for frontend mainly. It is already shared, please see it.
LE: I translated it again, most of it anyway, for frontend mainly. It is already shared, please see it.
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by NADEJDE.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #85154
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Submitted translations
Hi,
I receive myself all the shared translations and reply to everyone who shares one to thank him and notify him that the translation has been updated on our end. I've received your new translation yesterday and already replied to you.
If your previous modifications weren't on our website, it's probably that you didn't shared them.
I receive myself all the shared translations and reply to everyone who shares one to thank him and notify him that the translation has been updated on our end. I've received your new translation yesterday and already replied to you.
If your previous modifications weren't on our website, it's probably that you didn't shared them.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds