Skip to main content

Translation for the email of Order Confirmation

More
13 years 5 months ago #99040 by jgc@jgc.pt
Hi,

I have installed Hikashop Essential, after having testing the Starter.
I'm using the Portuguese Language from Portugal and I have configured the Override file with my own terms.
However I can not find how to change the text of the email that is sent to the customer when an order is confirmed. Of course I can change it in the editor when sending the email, but the next time the default text is the same.
Anyone can help me? How can I change this pre-defined text?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #99041 by nicolas
That text is also in the translation file. So you can override it, like for the rest.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #99043 by jgc@jgc.pt
I couldn't find it... And I searched word by word.
Can you send me the variables of the email text?
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by jgc@jgc.pt.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #99045 by nicolas

;email content
ORDER_STATUS_NOTIFICATION_SUBJECT="Your order No. %s is now %s at %s"
ORDER_CREATION_NOTIFICATION_SUBJECT="Your order No. %s is now %s at %s"
ORDER_NOTIFICATION_SUBJECT="Your order No. %s at %s"
USER_ACCOUNT_SUBJECT="Account details for %s at %s"
CRON_REPORT_SUBJECT="Your cron has been triggered"
DATE_ON_WEBSITE="The %s at %s"
ORDER_STATUS_CHANGED_TO="The status of your order No. %s has been changed to %s."
HI_CUSTOMER="Hi %s,"
ORDER_CREATION_SUCCESS_ON_WEBSITE_AT_DATE="We are pleased to confirm the creation of your order No. %s at %s on the %s at %s"
SUMMARY_OF_YOUR_ORDER="SUMMARY OF YOUR ORDER"
TOTAL_WITHOUT_VAT="TOTAL without VAT : %s"
TOTAL_WITH_VAT="TOTAL with VAT : %s"
ORDER_VALID_AFTER_PAYMENT="Your order will be processed as soon as we receive your payment."
THANK_YOU_FOR_YOUR_ORDER="Once again, thank you for your order at %s. We hope to see you again soon."
THANK_YOU_FOR_REGISTERING="Thank you for registering at %s."
ACCOUNT_MUST_BE_ACTIVATED="Your account must be activated by clicking on the link below and you will be able to continue your order."
YOU_CAN_LOG_IN_WITH="You can log in the website with the following username and password."
BEST_REGARDS_CUSTOMER="Best regards,<br/>%s"
NEW_ORDER_SUBJECT="New order No. %s created on %s"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #99048 by jgc@jgc.pt
Thanks for the code!
I detected the bug, that was making this confusion.
I have copied the pt-PT file to the Override window and I make all the changes in this override section, keeping the original file as it was.
The problem is that the data for the email that is sent when an order is confirmed comes from the original pt-PT file and nor from the Override.

Now that I detected this I will change the pt-PT file and not the Override, but ir seems it's a small bug in the Hikashop Essential.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.157 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum