- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 2
Why don't the Cart, Checkout & Register translate?
13 years 1 month ago #121013
by bearchui
Why don't the Cart, Checkout & Register translate? was created by bearchui
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.vivatec.hk
-- HikaShop version -- : Latest Essential Edition
-- Joomla version -- : x2.5
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- :
I have translated most of the menu and modules but when I switched to Chinese from English, the cart, checkout & registration is not translated to Chinese, may I know why and how to solve it?
Example - Cart in the middle is still English
www.vivatec.hk/index.php/zh/
-- HikaShop version -- : Latest Essential Edition
-- Joomla version -- : x2.5
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- :
I have translated most of the menu and modules but when I switched to Chinese from English, the cart, checkout & registration is not translated to Chinese, may I know why and how to solve it?
Example - Cart in the middle is still English
www.vivatec.hk/index.php/zh/
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #121073
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Why don't the Cart, Checkout & Register translate?
Hi,
I cannot see the problem on your website. I do see everything in Chinese on your website, including all the menu items and the HikaShop cart and checkout.
Maybe I didn't understand where to look. Can you do a screenshot of the problem you're talking about ?
I cannot see the problem on your website. I do see everything in Chinese on your website, including all the menu items and the HikaShop cart and checkout.
Maybe I didn't understand where to look. Can you do a screenshot of the problem you're talking about ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds