- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Dutch language installed but not working
- marcom1985
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 1 week ago #124374
by marcom1985
Dutch language installed but not working was created by marcom1985
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
verpanda.nl
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Dear Hikashop,
Yesterday I purchased the business edition of Hikashop.
After the easy installation I tried to install the dutch language on the ways described on this forum and documentation.
In de configuration/language section I see the dutch language, but somehow it is not working.
Language file: nl-NL.com_hikashop.ini is put in to the map language/nl-NL
I also upload the file in the language section and of hikashop and save it.
The website frontend and backend is set to nl-NL and is working for joomla.
Please kindly advise how to solve this matter.
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Dear Hikashop,
Yesterday I purchased the business edition of Hikashop.
After the easy installation I tried to install the dutch language on the ways described on this forum and documentation.
In de configuration/language section I see the dutch language, but somehow it is not working.
Language file: nl-NL.com_hikashop.ini is put in to the map language/nl-NL
I also upload the file in the language section and of hikashop and save it.
The website frontend and backend is set to nl-NL and is working for joomla.
Please kindly advise how to solve this matter.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 week ago #124378
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Dutch language installed but not working
Hi,
I see that there is an error is the NL language file.
We will see to update it as soon as possible.
You can edit the file directly and replace the line
With
The missing quote at the end of the line generate an error for Joomla which will not load the file.
Regards,
I see that there is an error is the NL language file.
We will see to update it as soon as possible.
You can edit the file directly and replace the line
Code:
USERPOINTS_USE_POINTS="Punten gebruikt
Code:
USERPOINTS_USE_POINTS="Punten gebruikt"
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- marcom1985
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 1 week ago #124379
by marcom1985
Replied by marcom1985 on topic Dutch language installed but not working
Hi,
I checked the language file and the quotes are already there.
This is as well for the file you can download from the Hikashop website,
I checked the language file and the quotes are already there.
This is as well for the file you can download from the Hikashop website,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 week ago #124421
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Dutch language installed but not working
Hi,
We found another issue with the line:
which should actually be:
We've updated the language file again on our end with that new fix.
We found another issue with the line:
Code:
AFTER_A_CATEGORY_IS_CREATED="Nadat een categorie is aangemaakt""
Code:
AFTER_A_CATEGORY_IS_CREATED="Nadat een categorie is aangemaakt"
We've updated the language file again on our end with that new fix.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds