- Posts: 28
- Thank you received: 1
Change product image by language (FaLang)
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #142853
by sputnik
Change product image by language (FaLang) was created by sputnik
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Essential: 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
I have found a thread on this forum relating to this but it was two years old and referring to JoomFish. With FaLang it appears that the method must be different, and I can't be the only person needing to achieve this.
Simply, I need to be able the change the product image according to the selected language... how do I achieve this?
Thanks!
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
I have found a thread on this forum relating to this but it was two years old and referring to JoomFish. With FaLang it appears that the method must be different, and I can't be the only person needing to achieve this.
Simply, I need to be able the change the product image according to the selected language... how do I achieve this?
Thanks!
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by sputnik.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #142858
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Change product image by language (FaLang)
The method is the same with Falang. You go in the Falang translations listing, select "hikashop files" and the language you want to translate in the dropdowns on the right and then edit your images and change their filename for the different languages. Then, make sure that you upload them via FTP into the folder media/com_hikashop/upload and that's it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #142860
by sputnik
Replied by sputnik on topic Change product image by language (FaLang)
Thanks Nicolas - that makes sense... and thanks for the quick reply too! My client will love me
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds