- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 0
Can't translate my item's contents
- alegavagna
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #146361
by alegavagna
Can't translate my item's contents was created by alegavagna
Hallo,
I just installed HIKASHOP business but i can't translate contents it says i need Joomfish, but I see that there is no Joomfish for joomla 3.0 what should I do?
I just installed HIKASHOP business but i can't translate contents it says i need Joomfish, but I see that there is no Joomfish for joomla 3.0 what should I do?
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by alegavagna.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- alegavagna
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 7 months ago #146363
by alegavagna
Replied by alegavagna on topic Can't translate my item's contents
There is someone who can help me?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #146435
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Can't translate my item's contents
Hi,
You need either JoomFish or Falang. Falang is similar to JoomFish but is compatible with Joomla 3.0, so please use it instead of JoomFish:
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/languag...ingual-content/18210
You need either JoomFish or Falang. Falang is similar to JoomFish but is compatible with Joomla 3.0, so please use it instead of JoomFish:
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/languag...ingual-content/18210
The following user(s) said Thank You: alegavagna
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- alegavagna
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 6 months ago #146706
by alegavagna
Replied by alegavagna on topic Can't translate my item's contents
Thanks so much
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.227 seconds