Skip to main content

Multilingual Hickashop

More
12 years 2 months ago #164681 by lionel75
Replied by lionel75 on topic Multilingual Hickashop
see
SEF ranking here
list all SEF extension in joomla

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #165539 by Manuel TT
Replied by Manuel TT on topic Multilingual Hickashop
Hello,

I already emaild Stephan from Faboba and I'm also asking ijn the Forum if you can help in bringing sh404sef to reason, by asking them (again) to make a serious try to solve this. As things currently stand i must conclude they really don't care enough about their users.
100 stars to you and Stephane from Falang, both of you have unbelievable support

Many thanks

VC22

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #165571 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Multilingual Hickashop
I got a reply from someone there a few days/weeks ago that they were trying to move forward...but not much more.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #174551 by dswww
Replied by dswww on topic Multilingual Hickashop
But when I will login to english language and write translation and logout, and login to another language? It dosnt work that?
I ask because meny components work that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #174640 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Multilingual Hickashop
Hi,

I don't understand your context.
Joomla does not work that way, maybe some components are but it's not how Joomla do.
And HikaShop is not build to be multilingual like that.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dswww

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #179074 by Manuel TT
Replied by Manuel TT on topic Multilingual Hickashop
Hello,

Unfortunately there have been no developments on solving the sh404sef and Falang compatibility issues. Given the effort Stephan from Faboba (Falang developer) has put into this and the disregard the sh404sef developers show for they customers we are now searching for other component similar to sh404SEF that works and has a track record of working both with Hikashop and Falang.
Is JoomSEF a good alternative? I appreciate comments and other solutions you think appropriate.

Thanks to all the contributors on this forum.

VC22

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #179192 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Multilingual Hickashop
Hi,

I personally can't say.
But I know that JoomSEF have an integration with HikaShop.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #179224 by sbouey
Replied by sbouey on topic Multilingual Hickashop
Hi,

You can use all other sef tools joomsef, acesef, mijosef.
The only one that don't work with falang now is sh404.

I have write to them several times but without success.

Stéphane
Falang Team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #179231 by Manuel TT
Replied by Manuel TT on topic Multilingual Hickashop
Great then, i'll just move on to Hikashop + Falang + JoomSEF (since MijoSEF and aceSEF are currently suspended from the JED)
Want to thank all people in Hikashop forum that helped so much.
I'll be glad to buil the new version of my webstore on top of the great work Hikashop and Falang deloper have done ;)

Best

VC22

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #183935 by lionel75
Replied by lionel75 on topic Multilingual Hickashop
Hi@aqualoja
JoomSEF 4.0.0 has a plugin for hikashop 2.3.0.
JoomSEF website return no information about hikashop using their search engine .
Does JoomSEF fullfill your expectation ?
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by lionel75.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #183951 by Manuel TT
Replied by Manuel TT on topic Multilingual Hickashop
Hi Lionel,

I'm still readying the site for deployment (a couple more weeks I expect). But so far Joomsef is workig great with Hikashop and Falang, so I'm happy :cheer:
About the plugin in (the paid one) I'm not using it. I think it'll allow further settings for automatic SEF URL generation, but for starters the options you have per component (in this case for Hikashop):
  • JoomSEF basic rewriting; Default Joomla! router; Not using SEF; Component's router (in this case Hikashop)
Are more than enough (furthermore this options have settings you can tune).
And of course you can still chose the SEF URLs manualy typing whatever you want (but keeping each unique ;)

If you need this kind of component I'm recommending it (it's the only one i've tried besides sh404SEF that wouls not wourk for me since it does not work with Falang).

Best regards

VC22
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas, lionel75

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #184365 by lionel75
Replied by lionel75 on topic Multilingual Hickashop
i hope sh404SEF ll read this post, if they don't no this issue ( featured ? bug ? php issue ? ) .
The free version is here www.artio.net/downloads/joomla/joomsef
Can i know the version you use in your website for php ?
thank's a lot for your feedback
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by lionel75.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #184473 by Manuel TT
Replied by Manuel TT on topic Multilingual Hickashop
Hi Lionel,

Sh404SEF (i.e. the develpoper Anything Digital) are well aware of the issue. A solution could not be found (for various reasons - there's a link in this thread to a post on their forum..). On theyr behalf i must say my refund was processed well beyond the 30 days (over 7 months after purchase). When i finally accepted there was no solution nor a way to workaround the issue (except fo dropping Falang and that i could not do).

I now have JoomSEF 4 and I'm happy, it get's the job done and plays well with Hikashop and Falang. No problems is an essential thing in the system (nervous system included ;)

Best regards

VC22

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.249 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum