- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 1
How to translate "Compare products" ?
11 years 11 months ago #173880
by wexword
How to translate "Compare products" ? was created by wexword
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.4
How to translate fraze "Compare products" ?
I try translate the fraze in all language files but no effect
Where is the fraze ??
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.4
How to translate fraze "Compare products" ?
I try translate the fraze in all language files but no effect
Where is the fraze ??
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #173906
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic How to translate "Compare products" ?
Hi,
Via Configuration > Languages edit the desired language file and add the following string in the override part
Via Configuration > Languages edit the desired language file and add the following string in the override part
COMPARE_PRODUCTS="Your text"
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #174043
by wexword
Replied by wexword on topic How to translate "Compare products" ?
I did via Configuration and via FTP, but stil no results
I was add fraze:
COMPARE_PRODUCTS="Porównaj produkty"
at the end of this file
.../language/pl-PL/pl-PL.com_hikashop.ini
When I select product on site there is still 'Compare Products' :S
www.cctv-serwis.pl
Problem solved
Compare Desk extension put its own text
I was add fraze:
COMPARE_PRODUCTS="Porównaj produkty"
at the end of this file
.../language/pl-PL/pl-PL.com_hikashop.ini
When I select product on site there is still 'Compare Products' :S
www.cctv-serwis.pl
Problem solved
Compare Desk extension put its own text
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by wexword.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #174076
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic How to translate "Compare products" ?
Hi,
Do you have done like this:
take.ms/dmYUb
If yes, thanks to enable the Language debug in the Joomla settings in order to see if there is an error in the used language file.
Do you have done like this:
take.ms/dmYUb
If yes, thanks to enable the Language debug in the Joomla settings in order to see if there is an error in the used language file.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds