- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
Site translation WITHOUT FaLang / Joomfish
- sebgrillet
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #177066
by sebgrillet
Site translation WITHOUT FaLang / Joomfish was created by sebgrillet
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.chatelsensations.com/ski/index.php/en/
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 32.0.3
Hello,
I have a simple question: is it possible to translate the Hikashop without using FaLang / Joomfish?
I created a bilingual website without the help of these extensions. When I tried to install FaLang to translate Hiakshop, the website crashed down and I got a 404 error message on every page. I therefore deactivated FaLang and everything went back to normal. Except that the website is translated everywhere but on the order page...
Is there another way to translate the products, descriptions, options, customised fields, etc. without usgin FaLang or Joomfish? Given that each product has a tab for the translation, I guess this is where we should change it, but the translations that I insert there do not appear on the website...
Thanks a lot.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 32.0.3
Hello,
I have a simple question: is it possible to translate the Hikashop without using FaLang / Joomfish?
I created a bilingual website without the help of these extensions. When I tried to install FaLang to translate Hiakshop, the website crashed down and I got a 404 error message on every page. I therefore deactivated FaLang and everything went back to normal. Except that the website is translated everywhere but on the order page...
Is there another way to translate the products, descriptions, options, customised fields, etc. without usgin FaLang or Joomfish? Given that each product has a tab for the translation, I guess this is where we should change it, but the translations that I insert there do not appear on the website...
Thanks a lot.
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by sebgrillet. Reason: Wrong language
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 11 months ago #177315
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Site translation WITHOUT FaLang / Joomfish
We'll continue through that thread if you have more questions
:
www.hikashop.com/forum/5-support-en-fran...joomfish.html#177127
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds