- Posts: 44
- Thank you received: 0
Translate invoices
11 years 8 months ago #185408
by Hiko
Translate invoices was created by Hiko
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
Hi,
what can I do to get the invoices of my HikaShop translated in German? My site is running in German, but I use Joomla backend and Hika component in English. Order confirmation eMails are in German and perfectly correct, so the invoices should look just the same.
Thanks,
Hiko
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
Hi,
what can I do to get the invoices of my HikaShop translated in German? My site is running in German, but I use Joomla backend and Hika component in English. Order confirmation eMails are in German and perfectly correct, so the invoices should look just the same.
Thanks,
Hiko
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #185608
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic Translate invoices
Please see here:
www.hikashop.com/forum/7-german/874036-r...gen-auf-deutsch.html
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #185804
by Hiko
Replied by Hiko on topic Translate invoices
Hey, thanks again
Just to make sure I get understood properly here... If I set the Joomla backend language to DE, I get the invoices ("HikaShop" > "Order" > "Invoice") in German. No probs with this! But I'd rather prefer to use the backend in English. Is there any way to use EN backed but having invoices in DE?
Thanks
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #185819
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic Translate invoices
Let's stop double posting.
As said here, www.hikashop.com/forum/7-german/874036-r...gen-auf-deutsch.html , (shipping) invoices come from the backend, which is why they are using the backend language, and it'll take a translation override, or switching the backend language to the same as frontend.
As said here, www.hikashop.com/forum/7-german/874036-r...gen-auf-deutsch.html , (shipping) invoices come from the backend, which is why they are using the backend language, and it'll take a translation override, or switching the backend language to the same as frontend.
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.506 seconds